ZOMG, thank you so much Uber!!!

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Col_Jessep, December 6, 2010.

1. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

Perfect, thx!
    I'll let you know as soon as I got XBox Live all set up. Right now it is the name xbox Live suggested and I have tried like 20 variations of my username but they are all in use already. Or it hates Opera. I'll try again with Firefox later... :D

Thanks for the warning Justin. MS has has an external HD for the Xbox but it's totally overpriced. And I need a new cable for sound. Off to Amazon...

PS: Arrrgh, cable takes till monday...
  2. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

Any sort of character name or pop culture reference will always be taken in all variations by the hordes of XBL members. You'll need to come up with something original.

Anyway, add me (Ninja Wallace). I know everything and everyone.
  3. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

You dont know me. Nobody does.
  4. Col_Jessep

+++Update+++Update+++Update+++Update+++Update+++Update+++

YEEEES, I came home and could finally connect to Xbox Live! I found the place where you can redeem codes eventually... (A gazillion thanks again Uber!!! :D) And I played through the tutorial. First of all: The controls are great! They feel natural - unlike Timeshift. (I played a few levels with a friend earlier to get a feeling for the gamepad.) I'm still all thumbs with a gamepad but with MNC it is fun to play. So far it met and exceeded all my expectations. Very nice job Uber!

No sound yet but that should be fixed in a few days when I get a new cable from Amazon. 7 AM, time to hit the deck. Cya in the morning!
  5. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

WHAT THE WHAT!! No Sound? You're missing half the game :( Howard our Audio Director just had a heart attack. You need to play it all over again. Shame, shame.
  6. seabass

seabass New Member

what, NO!
  7. Col_Jessep

I know, right! And Amazon has already fallen behind schedule with the delivery by a whole day. :( But I'm happy that I can at least connect to Xbox Live.

I fully intend to and not just for Howard's sake. However, for now I'm just happy to have MNC on the Xbox.

And now, where the fooz are my Aspirin? The last beer yesterday... :D
  8. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Now. What's your freaking gamertag?
  9. Col_Jessep

CoffeePad
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:lol: Nice Gamertag Jessup. Feel free to drop me a friend request my tag is Dead Stretch (with a space) I'd love to get some matches with you in either Blitz and/or Crossfire.

It must be a great experience for you finally getting to play after all this time supporting it.
  11. DR0KZ

DR0KZ New Member

Awesome, much congrats Jessep :) totally deserved aswell!

I'm settled again and playing MNC till my thumbs turn blue so add me if you want to get some games ;) Also well up for Blitz anytime!

Have fun with your 360!
  12. Col_Jessep

Thanks guys! Right now I'm still getting used to the gamepad and play like a combination of Stevie Wonder and Leroy Jenkins. I will let you all know once I can hit the average Airbus reliably with a shotgun from 20 feet away... xD
  13. ElfControl

ElfControl New Member

yes

Attached Files:

14. MojoTeq

MojoTeq New Member

WOW! Uber really is an amazing group of people. I'm blown away with how generous you guys are, and how much you care! Good fuggin job, guys! Merry Holidaysmas!