Youtube

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat Gameplay Videos' started by XENONOX, November 20, 2010.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I tried using Teo's build versus Bolt a couple days ago and it actually worked! I didn't die as much! I guessed that you were running the slaying build and if I was any other class I probably wouldn't have stood a chance.
  2. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

@zatch Ya i remember playing you plenty of times this week, good games.
    Ive pretty much switched to no armor slayer build when I do pubs
    But ya it can't really stand up to another assault with armor

As for crit VS ammo in the bronze... I find them both to be good, the crit does in fact make a difference in damage..Still dunno which I prefer..
  3. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

If you do not know which bronze to go with, I'd say go with bronze critical shots.

Amen.
  4. Kaptain K Rool

Kaptain K Rool New Member

Nah, I'd say Skill Pill. Sorry bitch.
  5. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Would you change your mind for a scooby snack?

Amen.
  6. Death

Death New Member

I don't know if its just me but when I see your gameplay videos and others like them, just the sheer mobility of the pro being used is quite profound the way I see it. I mean, its like you know exactly how long jets will last or how far you can air-charge. And it goes a lot farther than what I can do. I'm guessing its just muscle memory though.
  7. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

It's a combination of muscle memory, experience, knowledge, environmental usage, mind games, team work (if Kaptain K Rool is there), and lastly, playing smart and winning the game as a whole.

The videos are to show others what I've accumulated in knowledge and experience in a visual so others can view and learn from my perspective.

It's a real shame I do not do commentaries because there are many explaining to do in the videos, but my current schedule is busy.

I still try to squeeze 1 video per day and hopefully it'll still help people as it seems like I am still honing my skills and experience within this game.

Amen.
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

if you stick to one class long enough, especially one with moderate to high mobility; you tend to pick up the ins and outs of things like charge jumps and jump jets almost as a second nature. especially if you play almost exclusively said class.

i have found clip > crit, because i have had quite a few situations recently with my no armor assault where i died due to reloading.
  9. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

I never had a problem with clip size, but it seems to be a better choice for other assaults.

Amen.
  10. oSirMurkumx

oSirMurkumx New Member

11. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

You should probably make your own thread.