XShadowStormX's Pro Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Strategy and Tactics' started by XShadowStormX, August 12, 2010.

1. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Do you think it is hilarious to bitch-slap someone dead (Shuriken Launcher grapple)

And is it true that the above described grapple is as strong as the knife?
  2. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

It is very fun, it's nice that she has five taunts though :D

I don't think it is, because it'll usually do half damage from the front and it won't drop a gunner from behind, but all the lights/meds die to it from behind.
  3. BongSatanZ

BongSatanZ New Member

god you didn't know that jeez what a tool :idea: :idea: :idea: :ugeek:
  4. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

earlier someone answered this, but i wanted to restate that...

taunt - $5
    taunt immediately after kill - $100
    taunt short time after kill - $50
    taunt while juiced - $200
    taunt after a kill while juiced - 300

not sure if someone said this here yet, but you can taunt while juiced for cash. its like 100 or 200 for taunting while juiced, and 300 if you do it after commiting a juiced homicide

this being said, sometimes when im a support, i get juice from repairing the base and pros and bots (id even agree juice obtained by supports overhealing is overpowered, you get juice too fast too easy). since i like turrents and skills and have nothing to juice-murder at my own base, ill simply use my juice in base and use my support's shotgun taunt, which is quite fast, to get 400-600 spending money.

they say some classes like assassins, who taunt quickly, can make more than 500 taunting while juiced. since you can buy juice with 500, you profit (i wouldnt do this, it feels cheaper than getting a support and endorsing its accuracy and critical so you can use its shotgun like an offence class). id say juice should be harder to earn on the field and cost around 600-800. and perhaps all taunts should only be doable once within 15 seconds so its a flat rate for all pros and their taunts.
  5. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

respectfully i dont like your 15 sec idea. what happens when you get 2 kills back to back. why should i not get the money from a taunt for both kills? also was talked about a long time ago but the level three charge for the assualt IMO is onloy useful when playing against another assualt. the animation time leaves you far to open. especially if the person you just charge sayz. " hey im getting grappled save me" a sniper is going to shoot you in the face half the time or something along those lines. but if it works for you than keep doing it. just puting out my two cents
  6. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

I got 10 jetpack kills yesterday, two without seeing the person. Rape
  7. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

How did you get 2 kills without seeing anybody? Random grenades?
  8. HagenMichiel

HagenMichiel New Member

Grenades? He said jetpack...so i guess they were standing behind him when he fired up his jetpack...
  9. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

That he did...and I need to stop hitting up the bottle.
  10. Rody

Rody New Member

Alright, I just got the game (Rhineville I love you sir)

and off course as expected I am a total noob to MNC, I had no idea the game was this AWESOME and deep (well to me at least, if you don't agree with me)

So, since I am a noob, what class do you guys think I should start with?

*I am still playing Blitz to make money so I can unlock that first class slot*

This is a strategy thread so I hope I am on topic

I heard Gunner by most people, but then again we play with what suits us best, and what suits me best is my opinion and then the opinion of those that are more experienced than me.

Thank you guys

and keep up the awesome community
  11. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

In Blitz mode the Tank is hands down the best class for it. In Crossfire is comes down to personal playstyle plus the needs of the team. I find it best to be good or familiar with at least two classes. One class that's good for Lane Pushing and Bot control and the other for Pro Control.

Pros = Other players.
  12. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

First step to being pro? Redemption of this token: K8FKT-GDHHM-T7R6C-JFGGY-7696J
  13. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

Code Redeemed.
    Not by me.
  14. komanderkyle

komanderkyle New Member

thanks for the helicopter, the way of a true pro!
  15. cq217

cq217 Member

hey shadow
    what do you do when you are faced with a 6v6 and the other team is completely made of supports?
  16. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

At that point you should at least 2 supports on your team with a gunner and a tank a sniper and an assault is a good combo. The supports with airstrikes can easily clean up the mass amounts of turrets everywhere for free money or just have a sniper harass with a juiced tank moving through them. The gunners 3 split fire will also when arched right out damage a supports heal.
  17. seabass

seabass New Member

what do you do when you are faced with a 6v6 and the other team is completely made of assassins?
  18. XShadowStormX

XShadowStormX New Member

Even easier then the supports, have 2 or 3 tanks and the assassins don't stand a chance.
  19. Rody

Rody New Member

I am a total noob but love to play me some Assassin, but some how I always end up facing a tank, or I get greedy and front grab him lol.

Any tips on how I can play and survive as an Assassin?

Thx
  20. Xx Tikki xX

Xx Tikki xX New Member

avoid tanks, kills bots, only kill pro's that you know you can kill and get away without much of a risk