Xo til we overdose tat on ribcage lmk what you think

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Drizydraker0ger, July 6, 2011.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Post crap faster so I can respond faster.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

[​IMG]

EDIT: ZATCHMO! COME PLAY FORTRESS CRAFT WITH ME
  3. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

You and the bunk bed brothers can cuddle hug and stay by the pc. I'm going to the gym. So enjoy the trolling. I dislike when people say crazy things over the pc. Cause in real life you would never call a stranger any negative words. Well enjoy the pc.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

hope your gym instructor likes your new "tat"
  5. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

But wait! I love you!

EDIT: ok.
  6. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

ddr tries too hard to be/look hard.
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Drizy i am not trolling you you just dont get that posting in a manner that makes thing difficult to read is very offputtin g. then when you demonstrate that you cant translate a complete thought throughtext it makes you look like an idiot. i did honestly giv ur explanation on the "misspeling" of overdose a thorough readthru it made no sense to me none thats y i offered somone else MS points to translate it.....like a contest.

you also came to a video game forum to ask for advice on your tattoo then made a new topic about the completed work to show to complete strangers i told you once that i thought it was a bad idea i told you again that i didnt liek it.

as for - GOD, HOW DO YOU TYPE LIKE THIS?!!!! Just forget it. Enjoy your new tattoo.
  8. DeadStretch

You might want to rename the thread. I will assume "lmk" means let me know. You should have stated "let me know what you think, but if you don't like don't let me know what you think."
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Terrible tattoo in this thread

^^^ I like this idea.
  10. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

Hmmm. Let me guess you people think your funny. And no dead stretch i def don't think i'm hard or act it. It's over a pc forum. My last comment will be towards the general attitude of posters. Your little kids get a life. Stop being so negative. It's a pc forum don't talk nonsense to a stranger when your on the keyboard that doesn't mean it's time to throw around insults cause in real life there would be no such thing. Enjoy your day and ps i have no instructor I get up put blk shorts shirt and blk and lime green air max 360 walk to the gym and train. It involves stepping outside of the house and doing something. Not being Negative and thinking your right. I have no problem being open to peoples stupid ideas. I push a 3.7 GPA at my college and i'm on the deans list. Much of you have yet to scrape the barrel or know what a gym looks like. Again stop being so negative. Much love drizzy drake r0ger. Double ps none of you are remotely funny. Enjoy posting.
  11. DeadStretch

I have a serious question. Do you proof read what you type or are you Bipolar?
  12. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I do that occasionally. It's called work where I live... :(
  13. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

[​IMG]
  14. DeadStretch

15. wienermcpeters

wienermcpeters New Member

Seriously, the first thing you do when trying to make an 'I'm smarter than you, I got a 3.7 GPA at college' argument is properly use the grammar and syntax rules that any RESPECTABLE institution would require to have a 3.7. come on. where do you go? the Zoolander School for Kids Who Can't Read Good?-PHD in fingerpaints (I don't give a **** about my ****, I didn't make the 'I'm not stupid' argument.)

ok seriously though. drake is decent. At face value I actually like him, but if you think that what he raps about is REAL and not just pandering to the semi-educated urban community you are mistaken. he is a bridge between rap and radio fluff. it's all an image. I mean the dude put himself on the map by playing a kid in a wheel chair on a teen soap drama. basically he's got an expiration date. i hope i'm wrong cuz that tat's staying around if he ain't. if you like the realness of those lyrics in one of your early posts, maybe you should check out some binary star or some lupe fiasco (though some would say that Lupe has gotten a little preachy and political).
    I seriously suggest this become a 'real world hip hop' thread. share some links.

Binary Star-honest expression(this song pretty well sums up my feelings of the industry as of late. around 3:30-the end, they explain Drake)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nVzSr3yDcA

binary star-reality check
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnD_CXnXEB8

lupe fiasco-little weapon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UktEpUM-iMM

lupe fiasco- dumb it down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1Et1siZhTk

dead prez-they schools
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpipOqP_1C0

immortal technique- dance with the devil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qggxTtnKTMo

immortal technique-positive balance
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKg4isEZ0jE

tattoo is cool i guess, but i couldn't understand the major significance or context for why you would get it done that way. so far from what i gather you just really like drake. the little assumptive context i do create in my mind's eye is that maybe you feel like your life is going on a path that you don't enjoy, but you're willing to just go with it? that's the message i get from drake a lot. like he just spits out some smooth version of ' i feel guilty that i'm living my life like i am. so i self medicate and party it up. i still feel guilty in the morning and i still live this way though.' i understand that i'm not you, but i don't see the depth that you seem to place in his lyrical content. i just feel he's been fabricated. who cares, it's just, like, my opinion, man.
  16. L-Spiro

L-Spiro New Member

Im going to say lay off Drizydraker0ger.
    He is a little strange, but well intending.
    His head is not entirely in the right place, but the important parts are.

I am not a fan of tattoos, so my opinion is already made up for me. That is why I didnt reply at all. You should have done the same if you are not the type of person who actually has an interest in tattoos.

That being said, Drizydraker0ger, pick your audiences better.
    If you are so sure everyone is under 20 and outside of an urban city, well, what kind of replies did you expect? You cant say you didnt see this coming.

As for the actual tattoo, I think it is always a mistake to put a phrase or someones name (especially a wifes) on as a tattoo.

I will say you were wise about the location. If you put a tattoo anywhere that is easily visible you are condemning yourself to a life of mediocrity, especially in this economy and with such strict hiring conditions now.

My coworker, at around your young an inexperienced age, also got a bunch of tattoos.
    Then he wised up and had most of them removed except the ones he can cover pretty easily. He still has to make a daily effort not to let the upper-ups in his current office (not in mine) know about them.

I assume you arent planning on being an auto-repair or hard-labor guy, otherwise what is the point in going to college?
    If you want any decent job with any form of growth potential, tattoos are nothing but a disservice to yourself. Remove them.

L. Spiro
  17. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ2cv75G9i0 - Irish hip-hop. Better than you'd think.

Hey, rib tattoos are the most painful ones to get. Fortunately, it takes 15 seconds for drizy's brain to process anything - pain, the recoil of his AK, reasoning behind a permanent body modification, and so on.
  18. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

19. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

20. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

Welcome to the jungle.