Xbox Patch #1 2011 - Community Bug/Exploit List

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by Ian, February 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ian

Ian New Member

Re: Xbox Patch 2011 - Community Bug/Exploit List

2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

As an Assassin, if I quickly switch from sword to shuriken launcher and taunt, I can still shoot shuriken during the taunt. Actually got a kill like this today.
  3. mute

mute New Member

not a single thing i mentioned is there other than you saying +health recovery. nothing wrong with clarifying. these replies of ours are a waste of space though..
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Shooting downed moneyball from opposite end of the base.
  5. Ian

Ian New Member

I saw a Gunner doing this on Ammo Mule. Just kept deploying at his spawn door. I was about to send him a message after the game, telling him that it's frowned upon (thinking that he's a noob), and if I catch him again, that I'll be reporting him. Then I saw that he was a level 90. Facepalm.

Anyone got any sub-category suggestions for tidying this into one post? Anything better than "Bugs", "Exploits" and "Suggestions/Balance"?
  6. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Does a player even get an assist on a tank zombie charge kill? You should get one, but I don't think you do. Personally (my completely biased opinion), I think the tank should be credited with that kill and any players who assisted with that kill should get an assist.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i think it should be either removed or worked on. as it sits now, you can actually kill friendlies with your own dead tank charge.
  8. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

Last edited: February 7, 2011
  9. Ian

Ian New Member

I blame Xenonox.

Also, ROGUE Jackbot? DAMMIT, I was expecting a sexy French number, une Jackbot rouge
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

lol, I posted about the exact same thing. Very cool to see Xeno has the proof for it.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

Taunting while juiced doesn't give $100
  12. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

it does, you just need to finish said taunt while juiced. go try it out
    (in blitz)
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

It does if you don't kill anyone, and if the taunt ends before the juice ends. If you kill someone then taunt before the juice ends, you get the standard $50 instead of $100.
  14. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

What about when Bouncers try to attack Pros that are on the 2nd floor and are clearly not within melee range? It's most obvious on Spunky since they autospawn there, but I've seen it happen on LazeRazor too.
  15. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

Aww. Dang it. This does explain why I never got the right amount of money while juice taunting. :x

Also, firebase lvl.3 description does not say it increases firebase health. Not sure why this was never fixed, it's as simple as a fix can get.

Lastly, could Uber please please please re-color churros or their wrapper?
    Or add an effect to Bacon to make it clear as day it's Bacon.
    I can't tell you how many times I've seen a Bacon drop from a distance, risk my butt to get it, only to find it was a churro when i get closer :roll:
  16. StarPilot87

StarPilot87 New Member

I propose an alternative. Seeing that the Bacon item is 2 strips, why not make it look more like an "X"? This would give it a distinctly different appearance from Churros, without having to add extra animations or effects.
  17. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

don't make it too clear, that way everyone would be rushing it. I like it when people don't notice it and I just take a stroll and the bacon is like "hey what's up".
  18. syntaxbad

syntaxbad New Member

Since we are trying to build a one-stop list of all known bugs and exploits, I will repeat something that's been mentioned elsewhere ad nauseum:

Team Balance in lobbies and during games as people join/exit a match. Even allowing for the need to keep parties together, two large problems remain and are very widely agreed upon:

1) Initial balancing of teams does not seem to follow any sort of matchmatching pattern. It has been suggested that even using the (fairly meaningless) number ranks as a rough sorting metric would be better than the current state, which often leaves all the all-star players on a the same team.

2) Dynamic rebalancing of teams between matches. A single lopsided match is a little annoying, but I doubt anyone would much care if the game made an attempt to shake up the teams based on results after each match. This more than anything would go a long way towards curbing one of the largest sources of frustration among new (and old) players. It is a shame when new players are turned off from a great game because their first hour of competitive play experience involves constant drubbings.
  19. Ian

Ian New Member

Updating the OP in a few minutes. With the list as reference, can we lock down any undocumented, outstanding issues? May make extra headers, add more details to bugs, add colour etc. :p

Totally missed this post, sorry. Yeah, OP will be updated. Nothing to really contest yet, but some weird reported bugs to clarify.

Can anyone confirm this? Perhaps they have you muted/they have a child's account?

Can you list all the issues that you can think of?

Is this the rare bug that Uber don't know how to fix yet, or something else?

Can anyone confirm?
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Manouso's issue.
    I experience this almost daily.

Leov1993's issue.
    This has never happened to me nor have I heard of it happening to any of my friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.