Xbox Gamertag Thread

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by Sm1tty Sm1t, April 2, 2010.

1. D3C3P7AKONZ

D3C3P7AKONZ New Member

D3C3P7AKONZ - xbox360

add me only if you have a mic and are over 18+ (children not welcome due to obscenely high pitch squeal's and voices)

Bring your humour and your gun...Leave your BS at the door

WOOOOT 50 post's
  2. Bast

Bast New Member

Well said - a wife , mortgage and kids means in the late evenings my ability to tolerate idiocy isnt good so i'd prefer to play with gamers that are a little laid-back and chilledout....oh and looking for gamers in the GMT zones 9-10 to midnight most evenings..hit me up...game on.
  3. Sterner005

Sterner005 New Member

Add me on xbox live
    Sterner005
  4. fake

fake New Member

YES.

How does this work? I've never heard of that before, but it's genius.
  5. 31stCenturyMatt

31stCenturyMatt New Member

Gamertag: XXXICenturyMatt

My one rule of thumb is don't be a jerk :) I don't bicker with the other team in the lobby and I certainly don't get mad at / blame my teammates if we lose.

So, if you see me playing Monday Night Combat feel free to invite me. Or if someone wants to propose a time to get together, that could work too. So far I've been playing mostly defense as a Support, but if you've got a strategy in mind, I'm game. Thanks.
  6. xCOLONEL QUESOx

xCOLONEL QUESOx New Member

xCOLONEL QUESOx
    Anytime I'm on is go time ;)
  7. King_Wonderful

King_Wonderful New Member

Gamertag = Kaiser Wiggly

Feel free to add me, we can share some super glad fun times.. I'm fairly laid back, won't get all angry and shouty over games, enjoy a good banter and hey, I'm not too shabby at Monday Night Combat either. Hooray.
  8. Styli

Styli New Member

Hi, I'm "RealStyli" on Xbox Live and also PSN

I'm 28, Irish and I work as a TV Post Production Sound Mixer (dubbing engineer).

I produce music (see www.styli.ie for details) as well.

I've a pretty low gamerscore, as you can see below in my sig but that's because, even though I'm a complete gamer geek, I wouldn't call myself 'core. I play for a laugh and that's it... I don't mind losing, as long as the spirit is good.

I like third person shooters, the ocassional FPS, RPGs and Racers. Loving MNC, Transformers:WFC and Split/Second at the moment. Hard to get people to play with though.

Yeah, so feel free to add me, it'd be nice to have some friends who aren't my real life friends too.

Happy gaming ;)
  9. rich merry

rich merry New Member

ach...why not.

GT=Rorschach606 i'm normally online 10pm-1am GMT, i use a mic and i'm torn between gunner and assassin, lets get some regular people in the same timezones togetherand most importantly have fun
  10. obscurement

obscurement New Member

Dear God NO! I love hard achievements, but I can't stand the impossible, controller throw inducing, ones. That's why ME2 is the only game I've 100%! I have two left on this one and Chime, I might go back and try for 100% on Alan Wake but other then that I say it's a load of bullocks to come up with some "Win in 30 seconds with over 30 kills and no deaths" type achievement.

That rant being over with, my gamertag is the same as my forum handle, obscurement. Feel free to send an invite if I'm on! But like others here, my Xbox is a family system so don't get offended if there's no reply.
  11. Splitch66

Splitch66 New Member

XBL Gamertag: Splitch66

I play all classes although Assault and gunner are my least played. I have a mic and I'm on often. Look me up!

"Me no fear pixelated purple hippos! Me have pointy stick!" SPLITCH!!!
  12. jadaking

jadaking New Member

I started playing last week and i've come to love this game, but i cant stand playing with other people that have no strategy and that dont communicate. I want to join a team, i play as a tank and support at lvl. 30.
    Thanks! GT: Jadaking
  13. Jungos60

Jungos60 New Member

GT: Jungos60

Main: Sniper
    2nd: Assault

I'm on most of the time so feel free to look me up. Also have mic and recommand to play with mature players.
  14. About13Panda

About13Panda New Member

Gt: About 13 Pandas

I like to play Tank, Support, Assualt. I have a mic but dont like trash talk or hating on anyone. Send me a message if you want to play and please have a mic. nobody on my freindslist will even try the trial for MNC :(
  15. The_Support

The_Support New Member

XBL GT: banaqior

You can also see it in mah sig.

Classes I play most would be:

Support
    Gunner
    Sniper
    Assault

Add me if you want a team player to invite to games.
  16. boxxcarcadaver

boxxcarcadaver New Member

GT: BoxxcarCadaver

Classes: Assassin, Gunner, Tank

I'm on whenever I can, so if anyone wants a team player who knows how to play some good defense and not just run out there and get bitchslapped every time...feel free to add me. :D
  17. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Played with Box the other day. Dude's a great gunner. :lol:
  18. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I made a friends of UberEnt gamertag. For those that want to add one gamertag instead of many.
    [​IMG]

First 100. When we need to we can make a second tag. Just check the friendslist of this tag to see who is online, what they are playing and who is joinable.
    Last edited: September 2, 2010
  19. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

mine is. Libery Or Ruin

Fear my Railgun : )
  20. fushico

fushico New Member

My gamertag is nazo shiame.
    Favorite classes are the assassin,support,and gunner.
    My least favorite class is the tank.

Plus first post on the forum.