XBLA & PC for MNC

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by iCatastrophe408, December 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spooky

Spooky Member

Actually one could argue, that the XBox version is better, because it's vanilla ;). As opposed to all the clusterf**k and s**t going on in the PC version :p
  2. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

You got the game 5 month earlier than the PC users. That's right, FIVE MONTH!

I didn't even know how long it would take for the PC version and there was no official announcement until last week.

Please explain again how it is unfair when we get the coming updates first. And keep in mind that you can play the FULL VERSION including the free Spnky Cola DLC during that whole time.

PS: Spooky, it's beta. Nobody said it would be bug free or perfectly balanced. ;)
  3. iCatastrophe408

iCatastrophe408 New Member

Well yeah that is a good thing but im saying the PC will have the updates 1st once they fix the beta more. Cause they can directly fix it unlike on xbox. I understand everything but I still think it is quite stupid but hey whatever we cant do anything. So lets just shut the F up lol, and let the expert Uber company do as they want.
  4. 1hitwonder

1hitwonder New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. HiipFire

HiipFire Active Member

[​IMG]
  6. 1hitwonder

1hitwonder New Member

SALT AND PEPPER ON THE WOUND! :twisted:
  7. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

I hear Microsoft is learning their lesson with indie devs. For instance, I doubt Jeb would send Minecraft their way if it wouldn't be supported at least a little, and that won't even be a XBLA game, just an indie game.

Then again, I agree Microsoft is fickle. It depends on whether or not the devs have the time eventually, and feel like spending that time dealing with Microsoft, when there is a large chance that Microsoft won't feel like dealing.

There is also the fact that Microsoft will make it cost something. SMNC is supposed to be free. Then again, I don't see why the devs wouldn't at least give it a minimal price as an indie game on XBox, it would only be like 2 dollars.
  8. gunked

gunked New Member

Actually the PC community for MNC died faster than the Xbox community. Overall i would say Xbox players are a far superior breed of people in and out of games :lol:
  9. knickles

knickles Well-Known Member

Not going to comment on the communities...

but I like how the OP considers CoD and WoW hardcore PC games :lol:
  10. RaTcHeT302

RaTcHeT302 Guest

Can someone lock this thread? I mean it's two years old for sake!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.