WTS vs H&S round3 match setup

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Clans, Team, and Tournamen' started by joker, June 28, 2013.

1. botpunch2les

botpunch2les Active Member

Chollo makes up for the other 2/3 not being douchebags.
    At least he's easy to troll though.

By the way Shammas, this post is one hundred percent correct. Not one person is "scared" to play you. No one wants to play you because half of H&S acts like 8 year olds. Honestly, a lot of people in the current pm era wouldn't play with H&S members even if they were on the same team.

Keep thinking people are scared over a video game though. Shows maturity ;)

Oh, and Jon, I think a Snapple cap might be too much to start with...maybe try a fortune cookie first.
  2. De Troll

De Troll New Member

Coming from you.
    And what does that have to do with playing against us when you don't have to hear us? You're saying you'd rather play on our team and talk with us than face us even though you think we're douches? Sounds like a lame excuse to me...
    Remember the other night when we had our full team and you wanted to play a private match, but you guys refused to play if we were on the same team because you were missing one member? Looks like I'm right once again.
  3. feedle

feedle Post Master General

I love hearing youse guys yell and scream like retards
    Makes things so much more funny when you lose
  4. RandomToon

RandomToon Well-Known Member

I don't think you know who botpunch2les is. It isn't Scratchyy, I said that to troll. botpunch2les isn't on either team.
  5. feedle

feedle Post Master General

The downward spiril keeps twirling
    Just like the toilet bowl
    Also cudos to punchules cause hes 2 good
  6. teapot

teapot Post Master General

[​IMG]

There's a H&S storm brewing in the distance WTS.. It's coming right for michigan so skill you better get yo poncho ready.
  7. De Troll

De Troll New Member

So they have even less ground to stand on when saying anything.
  8. RandomToon

It also is not BOT Punchules (or me either, I only have this account). I really don't know who you think you are talking to...to my knowledge botpunch2les has never been in a PM lobby with you, except for maybe a handful of times. Granted I am not invited to many any more, but still.
  9. teapot

teapot Post Master General

are we not supposed to say who it is? He used to play quite a bit with miracle shammas chron wildman etc. He was actually pretty frequent around the time when Ramoth and Ben played.
  10. RandomToon

I am just choosing not to say it - but you can do whatever you want. Suffice to say he is an old player, knows them well, but has only played recently a couple of times. Maybe this "I refuse to play if you are on the same team" happened with him, but I was not there. Either way, it was like he was talking to a member of WTS, which is not the case since it isn't murky, skill, james, Jeremy, scratchy, or crimson.

But who knows? I could be wrong - I am wrong a lot after all.
  11. botpunch2les

Not even remotely what i said. I guess I was right in thinking a snapple cap was too much for you to handle.

I said no one would want to play with 1/2 of H&S even if they were on the same team as them. Most of you bring nothing but negativity to the pms and drive away an already small player pool.

Also, no, I don't remember that because I haven't taken part of a pm if Chollo or Miracle or You are in the lobby. I have no problem with Chron or Wildman or Knives. Then again it's probably just because I'm scared right...? :lol:

MCD 4 life motherf*cker!
  12. botpunch2les

I don't think I'd use the word "well" but I have been around a long time. I'm still horrible at this game though.

MCD
  13. botpunch2les

My bad, try Nick Junior. I've heard all the kids your age are lovin' that sh*t!
  14. De Troll

De Troll New Member

So you won't play against us even though you don't have to hear us. Nothing new here!
  15. botpunch2les

It's not whether or not I have to hear you, it's that you guys act like elementary school kids with down syndrome to everyone involved.

This includes team picking, party chat/management, and overall general practices (Spawn striking etc)

I would have no problem playing you guys if those things were resolved. If you think anyone is actually scared of you you're infinitely dumber than I thought.

Shammas reading only what he wants. Nothing new here!
  16. De Troll

De Troll New Member

So you make excuses because you're scared to play us. I understand.
  17. botpunch2les

Man, I didn't think losing to Scratchy would make you this salty :lol:

I guess I'd be mad too if someone finally revealed that my tank was booty buttcheeks :lol:
  18. De Troll

De Troll New Member

But everyone already did.
  19. botpunch2les

Oh, my only class worse than my tank is my gunner
    ...and my assault
    ...and my support
    ...and my sniper
    ...and my assassin

The difference is you care (which makes it so much more enjoyable) :D
  20. De Troll

De Troll New Member

I don't remember saying that. I'm pretty sure you're the only one showing emotion right now.