Women and SMNC

Discussion in 'Unrelated Discussion' started by onyxmizer, July 5, 2012.

1. mrflip

mrflip Member

I can't even believe this thread exists. the women of smnc are in shape. are you suggesting this is not good? do you want them to be overweight and out of shape? your arguement makes me want to **** out a brick then swallow it, then repeat the process until I bleed to death. Seriously.
  2. killien

killien Active Member

While I do like that they tried to make it less of a Sharpie-dominating map, I'd rather the barricades were gone and replaced with energy walls like on the spawn doors(stops weapon fire but let players pass right through)
  3. goodbean

goodbean Well-Known Member

First off I am a straight guy, and I don't see any problems with the women in smnc as of now. At the very least the women do look realistic when it comes to proportions and being athletic. It just happens that alot of women in sports have to wear something nearly skin tight or airy. Its not like they are trying to sexualize everything. When it comes to the topic of "fighting **** dolls" there are worse violators than SMNC.

If they developed a new female character that is not skinny and hot or in total armor, I wouldn't complain as long as its a good character. Earlier today I suggested that they put Joan of Arc in the game and I know that they would throw her in a full armor suit.

When it comes to women, they don't have to show everything to get my attention or to be attractive. Most of the time they just have to do something or call my name.

If you want to play the feminism card here I would say its overkill.
  4. thetrophysystem

thetrophysystem Post Master General

Which one is the robot??? I didn't see a robot.

I bet it is the black one. He can fly. Makes sense that a robot could fly.
  5. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

So if we did have a female Enforcer, my thoughts would be something like a Valkyrie. Enforcers are large by Nature, so it would also break the pattern of skinny women in SMNC, while at the same time keeping in theme with the SMNC universe.

New enforcer:
    Hildr of the Valkyries
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildr

With the power to revive the dead, Hildr would make an interesting Enforcer. Massive cooldown, but lets you revive a nearby team mate to quarter health before they dematerialize fully, possible at the cost of that much health to herself.

[​IMG]
  6. killien

killien Active Member

I dunno, if you look at some other Valkyrie pics they're not exactly depicted as "large"
  7. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

Why is this thread getting bumped
  8. arseface

arseface Post Master General

Because sexist pigs infest the internet.
  9. panchiwis

panchiwis Member

truth does not bother me at all girls design of SMNC, which if anything besides sex object, they would have bigger breasts and narrower waists, really does not bother me as a woman I would love the characters even see some skin for killer to be sexy, plus I feel winds are the long legs and the only one that looks more serious the pitgirl laciva when you move dance boobs but the rest is nothing to say, that is the only one that would be seen as something special would be the girl for his combat sexual teasing but the character, plus it's just a game.

sorry for my bad English as it is not my native language