[WIP]BettahBalance

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by stuart98, February 1, 2015.

1. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

A... balance mod? From Stuart98? Balance mod as in it doesn't completely change how the game feels? Waht?!?!

Just going to be making very minor adjustments. Combat fabs won't be able to build walls and will have reduced nanolathing power but will have more health. Grenadiers will have more range to make them useful and skitters will get slowed down a liitle but will get a gun back so that they can act as a counter to grenadiers. Might make some adjustments to T2 vehicles and fix the hornet so that it isn't crap (Probably by increasing health but reducing range and DPS) but this is a balance mod, not a full on rework mod like Statera or the RCBM were or the Nameless mod will be.
  2. Nicb1

Nicb1 Post Master General

Yesterday I released a mod that disables the combat fab ability to build walls and my friend asked me to make a small balance mod as well. The changes he requested are close to being exactly the same as what you've done here. Ah well looks like you beat me to the punch :)
  3. stuart98

stuart98 Post Master General

Hosting test games now, get in the PAStats chat and Realm Teamspeak if interested!