[WILL NOT BE PRESENT] Commander Upgrades

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by kalherine, September 23, 2013.

1. BulletMagnet

BulletMagnet Post Master General

Except when bombing stuff. Bombers still need to converge over the target to drop bombs.
  2. bobucles

bobucles Post Master General

Indeed, advances in AI will make bombers even more difficult to deal with than before. They might even be smart enough to alpha strike all the AA first. It's all the more reason to have everything possible working to shoot them down.
  3. exterminans

exterminans Post Master General

Possible: yes. Efficient or reliable: No.

Is it so hard for you to understand, that there is more in between than just "hitting every time" and "can't target/hit at all"?
  4. GoogleFrog

GoogleFrog Active Member

Yea I could have been taken incorrectly. I think it is likely that hit chance is directly calculable but in case it's not there is still a notion of hit chance.
  5. gunshin

gunshin Well-Known Member

why is this still being argued? we all got what we asked for, and more with lasers not being able to shoot up (good move indeed). If you guys dont want your tank spam to die, build AA.
  6. bobucles

bobucles Post Master General

It is usually hard to understand the things I didn't say.

Brawling with enemy ground forces is a role best left to brawlers. Stop trying to cram in your lame *** hard counters, especially with the most basic of basic units.
    Last edited: September 26, 2013