Why the Assassin's needs her prowess back

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by infrablade, October 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. infrablade

infrablade New Member

I thought I explained that already, I was doing things to show others in the room with me what things do in the game (whether good or bad).

The only thing I wanted people to focus on was uses for grapple-cloaking... we simply included other footage and thoughts attempting to make the video interesting
  2. DeadEye

DeadEye New Member

Why is this thread still going? The assassin was overpowered with glitches, and they got fixed. People thought the assassin was horribly nerfed because you couldn't slash and stuff as well, but you just have to adjust your playstyle. I've seen people that don't even play assassin do pretty well just playing with the assassin casually, you just have to play smart.
  3. BoltAktion

BoltAktion New Member

"just beat bolt aktion(won three games, had to go eat)

i thought she was the best.

oh well, another assassin goes down in a hail of bullets. her head'll look great next to manny's."

-rannek

Lmfao jack I just had to look after you said something.
    Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Curious, is rannek kckzi? or friends with him?
    I got a funny message gloating about how he killed me today while I was trying to land melees on him all match
    Last edited: October 21, 2010
  4. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

BoltAktion is a chick? How did I miss that?
  5. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We've read your thoughts on Assassin and understand your viewpoint but it doesn't jive with what we we want to do with the class. She'll be getting some more adjustments on the next update. I don't think this thread will evolve into anything more productive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.