Why the Assassin's needs her prowess back

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Feedback and Issues' started by infrablade, October 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I just looked through his posts and that is clearly not the case.

Disagreeing with you =/= trolling.
  2. infrablade

infrablade New Member

That's not what it allowed...Cloaking in general allows that... RyuzokiXP is in the game pummling my gunner with it right now... on a team of pretty much all 99 Pros that uses the exact push I'm been talking about through this entire thread.

Their well-guarded firebase placement and attack methods force their opposition (a fairly newb team by comparison) into the confines of their base... this is a tactic I use to be able to crush before, especially when a team like this can't stop the press... now there's a much more difficult path that has to be taken...

Pushing back against teams like this is more difficult than it should be, when the team can't hold up.
    Last edited: October 21, 2010
  3. Rannek17

Rannek17 New Member

assassin is fine now, all the classes are balanced right now, but with all the whiners uber will probably cave in and do another patch, ruining the perfection they have created.
  4. PaPa Slick

PaPa Slick New Member

Not so much. I just don't like broken records. Whine some more though.
  5. infrablade

infrablade New Member

Being nothing more than antagonistic is trolling... that comment does nothing helpful to anyone here... which = he's being a troll
  6. PaPa Slick

PaPa Slick New Member

Fully agree.
  7. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

He's pointing out that it's silly that you're pushing a point that has already been decided. The assassin cloak/grapple fix was announced long before it was implemented and has been discussed plenty. I very much doubt that it's going to change.
  8. PaPa Slick

PaPa Slick New Member

So repeating yourself after being proven wrong is helpful? My bad. I was just trying to turn off the record player. It seems to be skipping. Thanks PohTayToez. I am most definately not a troll.
  9. infrablade

infrablade New Member

Yeah most trolls would say that... its a defense mechanism
  10. infrablade

infrablade New Member

If you paid attention you'd know this isn't about being proven right or wrong... it's about pressing for the return of something that aided the class... and made it more of what it claims to be in the first place...

This is America and I have that right to voice myself, so if you have nothing more to do than waste thread space, you should leave this thread.
  11. infrablade

infrablade New Member

I'll help your next comment in regards to wasting space... aren't you the one wasting space...blah blah blah
  12. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Please tell me that you recognize that what you are doing here would be considered by most to be trolling.

No really, you have to be intentionally trolling. You can voice yourself, but I should leave rather than be allowed to express my own thoughts and opinions?

EDIT:
    Swing and a miss.
  13. PaPa Slick

PaPa Slick New Member

My dear friend Infrablade, you should stop making yourself look like a fool. I do not agree with you. Most of the community does not agree with you. The Developers do not agree with you, and yet you still can't stop yourself. You seem to be the only one who thinks I am a troll. Keep up the good work.

I guess in your America you get to voice your opinion and if anyone disagrees it is an obvious troll job. It seems to me you are the only one here wasting thread space. You may have to take a good look in the mirror, as you may be the troll in this case. This is my last post in this thread.
  14. infrablade

infrablade New Member

I started this thread in an effort to get something brought back to the game that would help everyone using the class... that's not trolling... you started talking just to statisfy your own self... trolling
  15. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

With every post you make you sound more retarded. You might want to send a friend request to someone by the name of drunken feedle; I get the feeling you two would have a lot in common.
  16. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I'd argue that encouraging face grappling is going to help everyone playing AGAINST the class, but thats just me (actually, I can probably safely say I speak for most of the forum community on this.)
  17. Intricasm

Intricasm New Member

Yes, please, Assassins! face grapple. Constantly. My shotgun/Slam/Grapple demands it.
  18. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

BTW, Rannek is Drunken Feedle's best buddy, so I wouldn't listen to anything he says. Unless you believe he can really destroy Bolt, Manouso, and PeachyPony (seriously, check the GameFAQs board). So I wouldn't listen to him.

On the topic of the video, but unrelated to your concerns, why did you use the ejector at the 15s mark? Did you think you were invisible and they might look for you on the other side of the bridge?
  19. Hiero Glyph

Hiero Glyph New Member

The classes are not balanced currently, at least not all of them. Nice try though.

And by creating an account on Uber's forums you have agreed to abide by Uber's Rules and Guidelines. Your First Amendment rights do not apply in this case.
  20. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

I actually just watched the video for the first time.

Wow. Just wow.

EDIT:
    Just went through the entire thread too. I don't know why I even bothered...
    Last edited: October 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.