Why I returned PA: Titans.

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by aidanofvt, August 21, 2015.

1. Elate

Elate Active Member

I laughed so hard I pulled a muscle in my stomach.
    Thanks, jerk.
  2. j4cko

j4cko Member

Yeah, lets name other multiplayer game with instant reconnect option? Oh wait.. Wanna go on like this?
    Do you even work bro? ;)
  3. Elate

Elate Active Member

What.. Genuinely, what? Were you trying to make a point with this?

Cause it's honestly easier to name how many games that DON'T have an instant reconnect option.
    -From The Depths (Still in EA)
    -CS:GO? (I think?)

Pretty much every strat game I can think of in recent memory has instant reconnect. So I honestly can't tell if you were serious or not.
  4. falcrack

falcrack Member

Folks who backed the game during the kickstarter get Titans for free, folks who paid $90 after the kickstarter (which baffles my mind frankly, but whatever, it was their money) still have to pay $13 for it.

Why is this justified? Consider this, during the kickstarter their success was not assured. Those who backed during this time were critical for it being made at all. After the kickstarter, sure the $90 was helpful, but the game was still going to get made. So they are expressing their appreciation for the folks who backed the game in the crucial early phases before the game's ability to be made was assured.

I wonder if kickstarter backers had to pay $13 bucks like everyone else, there would be less whining.
    Last edited by a moderator: August 22, 2015
  5. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

Star Ruler and Star Ruler 2 just for the record. ^^
    Elate likes this.