Why do you play a certain class?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Vigil80, September 17, 2010.

1. Red Shift

Red Shift New Member

I think I play Assault because I'm not decisive enough to master a more specialized class. :lol: Losing a major strength is a fair price to pay for having no significant weakness.
  2. Thebigcheese

Thebigcheese New Member

I choose based on my team and what the other team is doing.
  3. faits

faits New Member

I'm bad at aiming and have terrible situational awareness. So I use assassin, support and gunner.
  4. Rolo

Rolo New Member

This^. The only class I never play is the assassin, but there is no shortage of sin players anyway
  5. Enigma5081

Enigma5081 New Member

Assault for me, mostly because of how versatile he is. I can throw my bomb down as a trap and i can kill a sniper or an assassin, and stickig a pro with one nothing feels better than that. And the charge level 2 is my favorite because you can still launch people but you wont be grappled when you exit the chars like level 3. Jet pack is a life saver throw down bomb blow up on gunner, shoot the gunner with assault rifle, jet pack hover around while shooting and dead. Plus he gets increased jump and critical shot whih further adds to his punishment. So this is why the assault is my favorite! :]
  6. Amaranth

Amaranth New Member

God yes, we need more Assassin players. Last night I picked Assassin, and only three of the other five players picked it as well! Dangerously underpopulated!

I remember a time when packs of Assassins roamed free like buffalo on the plains. Graceful, free, plentiful. If this rate keeps up, we might have only on Assassin per team, and then were will we be?

(Should I throw up a /sarcasm tag for the thick?)
  7. JuicyRandyPanda

JuicyRandyPanda New Member

I like to run assault because its a very well rounded class, being a decent bot/pro killer and can take down a turret when need be. He can close off an area with grenades and keep assassins off him with his flight abilities and dash. And his juice damage/defense isn't half bad either.
  8. Reiver Neriah

Reiver Neriah New Member

MapleStory reference? :lol: