Why do people Ragequit so much?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Sephisticated, January 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

2. DismayVJJ

DismayVJJ New Member

You rage-quit for a scenario everyone has been in and everyone understands.

Such as when you join a match half-done and dedicate the whole game for picking up other peoples slack and incompetence and lack of knowledge of how the game works, even after telling them to push out after you've taken out the 2 firebases and the supports that were spawn-containing you and killing half the team while pushing bots only to die to a juicer that you red healthed. Before you respawn they already have the firebases back up and you are pushed back into your spawn. Push out and break down the contain again, die by another juicer and you are back to square one. GG I quit that match, as it's already a lost cause and out of my hands by that point because the Money ball is usually down.

I'm sure even 'Pros' get frustrated by a crappy pub team and just 'rage-quit' every now and then because of their scrub team more than actually getting challenged by the other team, assuming the other team is made up of a few good players. Although I'm unsure if the top level players at this game go into a pub-match without at least a few members of their crew to ensure that the pub-stomp is a success as you guys always seem to be on the same team with dominating members of the community, at least from what I've encountered in my relatively short time playing MNC.

I personally enjoy the challenge going against a good player, but only when its from the beginning of a match, and if I just get outplayed in the long-run, no big deal. If I continue to get stomped for a few matches I'll move on an try to get a match with people around my skill level before I break my controller.

Then again, this may just be one of those ego-feeding threads, in that case, you win. If not, my apologies.
  3. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Evil let's play tomorrow, I work for the next ten hours but ill be on afterwards if you and funpolice and amaze want to get some games in.
  4. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Exactly. I like people who make these threads. Oh I joined with a friend and we completely dominate every match of public idiots oh there is a name I recognize from the internet oh he quit time to go post about it that will show them hmm yes *strokes neckbeard, slams dew*
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

yeah sure.
  6. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Here is a good example of me rage quitting, i join a random game on my own. As soon as i join while im in the spawn room i hear the money ball go down. I upgrade my bomb an passive on my assault class an then i get airstriked inside my spawn room -Ragequit.
  7. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

every post this guy makes is relatively jerkish.
    anyone wanna derail this thread with me?

what do you guys think about juice?
  8. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

I ******* love juice.
  9. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Here is what i think about juice, its like the game developers wanted to make a rolls royce car and then thought wait, it needs something. Hmmmm....Hmmmmm.....Hmmmm ive got it, lets wipe dog s**t on the windscreens.
  10. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Thread derailed.
  11. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i like juice, but i think it is still a little too easy to chain it. i think the timers need to be increased slightly.
  12. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Juice whore!
  13. BroTranquilty

BroTranquilty New Member

14. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i have a personal policy not to buy juice in pubstomping games. instead all my money goes to the two default rockets, and after that i buy longshot turrets.
  15. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

16. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

17. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I heard that there is an endorsement for juice, im not sure if thats true or not maybe just a rumour.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I run bronze juice on EVERY custom class. It takes away from having to decide on more important thing to put in the bronze slot. Plus, I know it's aggravating to see that you were killed by an Assault that runs Bronze Juice. :lol: :lol:
  19. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I find it better in the silver slot as i dont get killed by slim bots when i play tank.
  20. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i find juice doesnt do too much for a gunners minigun. juiced mortars are almost a ohko though. juiced mortars ftw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.