whould you buy dlc for pro udates

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by komanderkyle, August 12, 2010.

1. intelekt

intelekt New Member

LOL load TF2... tell me what comes up... If you dont play it you dont know much.. on top of which you want free content so you are another leech and here to be a bum.. your post is full of misinformation..
  2. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Then why doesn't TF2 have Xbox content?

:cry:
  3. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Valve's stubborness and generosity + Microsoft's addiction to money = bad combination.

Valve didn't want players to charge for TF2 updates, while Microsoft wanted to.
    So they said no and is now reeling people in to the new and improved TF2 - The hat simulator game! :mrgreen:
  4. The_Jx4

The_Jx4 New Member

Wrong (kinda).

It would take thousands of dollars to update the Xbox TF2 as much as the PC version
    and the Xbox's RAM sucks.
  5. Ferocity

Ferocity New Member

Yes ofcourse thats now. But back in the days when TF2 first came out it was because of Valve's low interest to charge the Xbox community for content. Ofcourse it would be better to re-release TF2 for Xbox with all the updates now. Cheaper to. For the Xbox players
  6. DeceptiveAlarm

DeceptiveAlarm New Member

I would buy maps. I would like to see some more variety. Maybe some larger maps. I know that might be hard with the arena theme
  7. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

seeing as i already payed 15 bucks for a fairly shallow game i would not want to pay for more maps