Who should play PA

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by syox, March 14, 2013.

1. ayceeem

ayceeem New Member

How they even get the followings they do is bewildering. I only became aware of many of these names two to three years ago - well late into the establishment of everything worthwhile on the internet(and games). There's nothing remarkable about what they do over every other YouTube stranger who records playing video games I used to glance over, other than sponsors and ads dressing their webpages(and viewpoints).

And haha...no. I will never owe my enjoyment of games to these names on the internet plugging them.
    Last edited: March 21, 2013
  2. CrixOMix

CrixOMix Member

Ummm. For video games, as long as it's not negative reviews, ANY publicity is good publicity. ESPECIALLY youtube people with thousands of subscribers... If they just do a 5 minute gamplay piece, that shows ALL of their subscribers what PA is all about.

How can you say that's a bad thing... That's more $$ in Uber's pocket, which means more/faster updates for us in the future. I'll take whatever I can get in terms of free publicity for PA
  3. RCIX

RCIX Member

Na man, don't you get it? They're just blowhards. Who cares if they bring us 100,000 or more players, that's not important! We must remain free and pure, away from the unwashed masses! /s