Who made you a better player

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sicklyash, November 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

lol
    I dont even know who that tobias guy was...
  2. joker

joker Active Member

its like watching his pub videos, camp till juice, run in, rinse repeat lol oh how privates have evolved. that k rool guy who posted about his 16~ k/d was on his team too. talk about an aggressive team :roll:

still hasnt posted his match vs droppin knowledge he claimed to be recording
  3. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Glad I wasn't part of the early generation of private matches... :|
  4. joker

joker Active Member

the veteran core of the post brink era really did a damn good job of making privates what they are today. good players willing to listen and learn can make a significant impact and top teams of the past would greatly struggle even vs random mixes of regulars.

the improvement of a player like gunked from his original videos to his early privates on gunner to now was a dramatic improvement. he went from a juicer to a passive gunner to an aggressive force willing to have 20-20 games if it means the difference of winning/losing, and i like to think his ability developed from the private match experience, especially when you have to deal with gunners like wildman
  5. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

6. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

I bet we're better though :p
  7. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

Puerto Rican, never played with / against him, but his ability to consistently win is very inspiring.
  8. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Another useless Internet argument. Take a break all of you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.