Who made you a better player

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sicklyash, November 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x 2TurnTableS x

x 2TurnTableS x New Member

Yeah, it was a real great topic. Who made you better? everyone was saying, no one, I did it all on my own. Get the hell out of here with that.
  2. gunked

gunked New Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyways you clearly contradicted your self there

i guess you can say you proved my point....(insert rimshot here)

o and Tables mind pulling that foot out your mouth

[​IMG]
  3. x 2TurnTableS x

how did I contradict myself? please enlighten me.
  4. gunked

gunked New Member

If you cant realize it then please follow your own advice....

5. x 2TurnTableS x

seriously lame troll attempts Gunked, someone told me you were funny,guess they meant your videos. If you can't back the ignorance you are spewing then don't type it. Now, how did I contradict myself?
  6. x 2TurnTableS x

Xenorich(Xenonox): 425 subscribers, over 33,000 views :eek:

PLZDONTGANKME(Gunked): 71 subscribers, 2,267 views :cry:
    Last edited: November 27, 2011
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Cool!

What're we talking about again? :?
  8. joker

joker Active Member

ive taken my comments to pm's. long story short, with every keystroke turntables dumbs down the community with his input and im a far better support than him
  9. joker

joker Active Member

i just thought of something funny. one time myself miracle shammas etc were in a party chat and turntables joined and randomly went on a rant about how his amazing support skills teammed with yan's gunner destroyed me miracle shammas and kckzi in a private match. he ranted on and on for a good 10 minutes about healing this and rambo-style shotgunning that and how their duo just ran train all over us. then when he stopped to catch his breath yan goes "what are you talking about lol that never happened"

good times!
  10. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

What the f*ck?!

Looks like you just spilled a bunch of words onto the screen.

Anyway, why do you dashboard all the time?
  11. x 2TurnTableS x

yeah and yan is a lying little douche bag that you are buddies with so that story is moot point. Your story is actually about how lame you are and how bad you,miracle and shammas suck. You stacked yourselves together and got your *** kicked by the last person you ever wanted to be wrecked by. I leashed yan, just to be an *** to you fools. Yan and I were the top players on our team, you lost. Video or you are a liar. Why do you constantly say I brag about shotgun skills, you are a frigging moron and that just proves you know absolutely nothing about how I play. I play for an hour and might have the shotgun out for around two-minutes worth of that hour. Stop making false accusations because you can't think of anything I do wrong. I will wreck shop on your little worthless support, what are you a shotgun whore, is that why you think i do it?

EDIT:WTF? kckzi wasn't there,this was after his blowout. See, once again you seem to be able to remember every single detail, yet you omit or convieniently don't remember major things that happened. Stop smokin rock
  12. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

1v1 with 3rd party host (preferably with capture card)
  13. x 2TurnTableS x

That's not going to work with supports or I would have been 1v1-ing the haters from day one and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  14. 2wynbge

2wynbge Member

monday night combat is serious buisness
  15. SnappleT

SnappleT Active Member

Super srs bzns
  16. joker

joker Active Member

whats funny is among my friends who used to play we consistantly give each other sh!t for times we beat each other or did bad, shammas's bad games in privates on tank without the rest of GP, kckzi's assassin vs hawkshades, miracle's ragequitting every time he lost, me stacking teams or getting pissed after 1 loss, but i guess in this one specific instance with you and yan we just decided to lie about it. oh wait no we didnt u just suck and make up stories now, no wonder you spring to apocalypse's defense and had that fun thread removed, i guess you and him have been well mentored under deadeye on how to make up stories to defend yourself, deny anytime u do bad, and think you are great lol

and posting vids? how about u show some vids of your great private matches turntables because theres plenty of the ppl u attempt to troll floating around with good private match showings recorded. your claim to fame is how great of a 5-4 performance u had while containing officer willy going 25-2 lol

Also the story about u joining my match going 0-15, LMP confirmed it to be true via xbox live msg but said he is banned from uber so couldnt post here

and xeno's vids vs gunked's? how about these numbers
    xeno's private match video count: 0
    gunked's private match count: 20~25
    probably because there's no split screeners and level 20s in private matches
  17. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

ive never seen xeno post any private match videos ever!
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

19. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

man thats old as dirt
    havnt played with bozeefus in over a year
    im starting to get my hearing back now
    nice find btw
  20. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I remembered it because he had 3 deaths, and 2 of them were from the infamous feedle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.