Who made you a better player

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by sicklyash, November 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disturbance24

Disturbance24 Member

Well, I'll say I've had my *** handed to me by most of you other forum-goers at least once. Took my forever though to final have some incentive and learn how to claw after having trouble against clawing gunners 'n such. Never really had any particular rival as I was and still am happy to just team up with someone and play.
  2. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I learned entirely by myself. Fo' realz.

Although I guess I could thank JackTrips and Fojib270 for playing against me in that pub match and still losing to the assassin that had never played assassin before, thus getting me noticed in the draft tourney, which in turn caused a snowball effect for all the stuff that has happened to me in this competitive community.
  3. the_feedle

the_feedle New Member

Everyone made me a better player
    I am the guru of mnc
    I know all

I also know that my team played without me a few times this past week and Im ashamed of them!
  4. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

zoom inspired me to tryhard 24/7
  5. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Team Zerg got me into this game and taught me everything about it.

Royalal, Zanysniper, F5in, Chronosifter, Paguu, Famous, Anastatius and so many others are great friends and rivals.

Tom, John, Wildman, Chronicle, and many other forum goers boosted my ego and kept me going when I wanted to leave the most.

Kckzi introduced me to privates.

Xenonox taught me a lot too.
  6. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

PowerWeapoN made me a ok player, i made myself the best player xD
  7. aflyingtaco

aflyingtaco Member

you forgot lDeadEye helped me improve my essay writing skills which help me in the real world
  8. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT
  9. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Forgot to mention Manouso. Ran into him in a pub lobby once before I knew he was even part of the community. First person to plant the idea in my head that killing bots was the way to go.
  10. shademan9999

shademan9999 New Member

TheJoshF92 told me all i needed to know about playing mnc and who is good and who is not.
  11. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Hudson and Jack helped me learn the ropes for the Tank, which later became my second favorite class.

Learned Support by myself, but Show Your Heart/Greggy taught me to throw Air Strikes like Joe Fuckin' Montana.
  12. Zatchmo

Zatchmo Active Member

I taught myself. Is this so uncommon?
  13. leadlpmaster

leadlpmaster Active Member

14. joker

joker Active Member

thread asks who made u better some people just like to interpret it as who taught you. nobody taught me, i think the only questions i asked were miracle and kckzi's assault builds when i met them. as stated earlier competition makes you better, the smug people just improved from lots of blitz!
  15. ZOoo00OOm

ZOoo00OOm New Member

I guess most of my playstyle was self-taught. As for my assault skills, I've played a ton of FPS's before MNC so I guess my playstyle from COD4 and CSS carried over.

Xeno has made a bit of an impression on me, but not a big one.

Tom left a big impression on me not by his playstyle, but by his knowledge of ther game. He would tell you all of a classes strengths and weaknesses and what they should and shouldn't do. Wish you were here :(
  16. joker

joker Active Member

like zoom i had a significant amount of shooter experience going back as far as 2003 with halo and socom. once i started to get the hang of MNC i knew i could keep up with the best, then once i changed my tv input for no more delay around the brink release i felt no one could stop me. confidence makes you a better player too, though its often mistaken for cockiness
  17. Bobomb Bob

Bobomb Bob New Member

I agree with chron on the confidence especially when your playing gunner or assault, being aggressive is so much better than having a high k/d and barely making a push.
  18. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

Mostly self taught. Korchanth taught me Assassin however and skitzoFrantik Taught me Gunner.
  19. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

I guess not.
  20. desertfalcon

desertfalcon Active Member

Mr Artic Fox!!! I think you should change your signature
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.