Who Is the best support player in this game?

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by the_feedle, August 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Do it Jon.
  2. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

In all seriousness, I really don't know if he's trying to 1v1 me or if he wants to set up a scrim...

I guess I'm game for either, even though a 1v1 Support match is actually hilarious to me.

If anyone who reads this can help decipher, I would appreciate it.
  3. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I think he wants to 1vs1 or just play a pub with you. Sounds like an old sailors story to me.
  4. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Okay, 1v1 then?

Do we just run around Ammo Mule and try to push bots in? I mean, I understand the concept of Crossfire, but I'm just trying to figure out how you 1v1 with a class that is meant to play a supportive role in a team...

I guess I'll just have to adjust on the fly.
  5. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

First one to buy hack 3 wins.
  6. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

support sumo
    first one to die from the h/h gun loses
  7. [ITA]EvalZenith

[ITA]EvalZenith New Member

I think it's more funny if we play together some pub matches and we see who do the best score (best of 3 pub matches)..considering how many kills, death, assist and money we get from each match!...what do you say?
  8. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Zenith is a pretty good Support. Also, the best Support set-up is Crits - Juice - Accuracy.
  9. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I just wanna know why he is so keen to prove himself anyway, its a game for christs sake. And support? lol why waste your time.
  10. [ITA]EvalZenith

ahahaha..are you serious evil? i don't want to prove nothing..i just want to play and have fun...it's funny how you talk about me considering that you are always in this forum and you were always plying all the day on monday night combat...don't come here to tell me that this is a game..i know it ;)
  11. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

play all day? ive played maybe 3 hours in the last two weeks, good job. If anyone has killed this game it is defo you.
  12. [ITA]EvalZenith

yeah we all know that in this period you play no more than few (losing) games...i talk about two months ago..you were always playing...and NO..i'm one that still play even if this game is unperfect..i play even if my score is always 0 because of the continous host changing...i still play even if i play alone against a whole team of pub..so please evil, before you talk with me try to use your brain..ah..sorry..maybe you don't have a brain :S
  13. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

Losing games? I hope you dont mean to you. And 2 months ago i had been playing black ops for 3 months with no mnc at all. Lmfao. If i play mnc its 90 percent on my own, also if you are gonna say somebody doesnt have a brain at least learn English first you downsy ****.
  14. [ITA]EvalZenith

You can speak/know how to write in an other language? ahahahahah..you are silly..and now i know that MNC have one less brainless player on it's world..ahahah
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

[​IMG]

That is all.
  16. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

I speak one language like you, you should also stop using google translate.
  17. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Ontopic: FB Zombie Chaos.
  18. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

This. And Foolamancer. Both very selfless Supports. If you are low health in enemy territory, they will make a point to get to you and patch you up.
  19. [ITA]EvalZenith

OT: i don't use google translate..i use my brain and try to remind how to write in english..try to shut up evil..you said enough..

ON: i never played w chaos..maybe someday we could play and show some nice support games!
  20. LIVE 3RUPI

LIVE 3RUPI New Member

You dont know how to write in english so just give up, youre a support nothing else. Youre a right trigger warrior when you have juice then you hide turtling over an over. Boring. I remember when you used to be in our party and would scream because you got killed near a full juice bar. Lmfao, go an heal your lazer blazer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.