Who is new with BETA planet smashing?- Recruitment and Clans

Discussion in 'Looking For A Clan' started by archcommander, September 24, 2013.

1. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

Hi there I'm Igncom1 the first and hopefully not the last new member of a new Promethean Sub-Clan dedicated to the more casual and comp stompy side of the community!

So if you are a player who is looking to relax and have a bit of fun crushing the AI, or to PVP with players who also aren't looking for the more competitive scene then join me today!
    archcommander likes this.
  2. chaosrein

chaosrein New Member

hey guys i would like to join this clan, i was playing with a member who told me about this page! ( i was the guy whose game crashed and you thrashed me with your navy lol) i live in the UK and will be playing both PA and Battlefield 4( as of Tuesday) a lot, so give me a shout if you want to team up, cheers peoples :D
  3. archcommander

archcommander Active Member

https://forums.uberent.com/threads/promethean-clan-general-discussions-announcments.51826/

Okay. Your in. Drop us a message here to let the other guys know you have joined and maybe private message me too. It was two other guys and myself. Yeah ships definitely swung that game in our favour despite like one metal spot nearby. Lol. Too many newb's I haven't made a full members list yet.
  4. Corang

Corang Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I would like to join your clan, i have been part of PA since right after the kickstarter I had the Alpha and am currently splitting my time between PA and BF4, I am fairly new to RTS's and i consider myself moderately experienced in PA.
  5. AfailingHORSE

AfailingHORSE Member

Well better late then never, I'll just copy and paste what is in the recruitment thread then.
    Are you a PVP player looking for a good home? Maybe you want to comp-stomp a bit? Well then, look no further!

Allow me to introduce Ballistic Logistics (http://www.ballisticlogistics.com) a multi-game, multi-platform gaming community of friends built around the principles of family, fun, and cooperation. Ballistic Logistics is gearing up for two big, upcoming titles; Planetary Annihilation and Star Citizen.

We are a small group of gamers who believe in true esprit de corps, professionalism, small group dynamics, parity of equals, family orientation, and training for betterment.

Ballistic Logistics will be focusing on the PVP side of things within Planetary Annihilation with a touch of PVE. In Ballistic Logistics, every member is a part of the team; the greater whole if you will. We believe in treating everyone with respect and understanding that real life happens; but when we play and train we put 100% into it.

We are currently seeking mature, veteran gamers who are team oriented and fun-loving with an interest in contributing to our community.

We are looking for active members of all types. Whether online every evening or online once a week, we understand real life commitments and obligations come first.

For more information or to sign up visit http://www.ballisticlogistics.com now!

[recruitment thread]
    archcommander likes this.
  6. archcommander

Yeah sure we would love to have you. PM me and just say you've joined here
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/...ssions-announcments.51826/page-10#post-799564
  7. archcommander

Sure thing. Just PM me and let the other guys know you shall be joining here. :)
  8. archcommander

Feel free to join our clan here
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/...ssions-announcments.51826/page-10#post-799564
    If you wish. Also PM. Sorry we had quite a few come on board at one at that time. :)
  9. archcommander

Hope this worked out for you. :)
  10. archcommander

11. dala1984

dala1984 Member

Hey Promethean clan.

I would like to join!!
    Had a fun game with nerofearstar in the good old alpha days, maybe he remembers?
    And I really need some better players to play with.

PM me if you want a match, maybe tonight... in like 7 hours I'll be on PA.

dala1984 aka PixelParasite
  12. sharpster300

sharpster300 New Member

Hello,:)
    I would like to join your clan mostly to have fun and play with other people, also to meet new people, gain experience from playing in a clan. I've never been in a clan before but I think I will enjoy playing with the community in this clan. I live in English/Ireland, and would be on quite regularly. Also I'm half German so I can speak two different languages (could be useful) :p. If you want to add me on skype my name is: Sharpster300 (Chris sharp) so you can message me about the clan. thank you for reading this post.

Chris
  13. archcommander

Private message me. :)
  14. archcommander

Private message me ;)
  15. archcommander

Your in if you still want to join by the way :D
  16. archcommander

Apologies I should have set myself up to follow this thread (following* now) since we have a new one. Your in by the way if you still want to join. :)

*edited
    Last edited: October 7, 2013
  17. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Oh hai chaosrein, I forgot to check this thread for you, thought you'd be in our main one and had just forgotten about us!
    Drop me a PM sometime do we can have a rematch without you crashing :)
  18. sharpster300

sharpster300 New Member

Yeah just add me on skype and then we can skype
  19. archcommander

Let the other guys know here and just private message me to remind me.
    https://forums.uberent.com/threads/...ssions-announcments.51826/page-11#post-800818
  20. fergie

fergie Member

Looking to sign up with Promethean, I have gone to your website and signed up for your forums with my "Membership Pending"

What other hoops do I need to jump thru? hehe

Have a TS or Vent?