Who are the best ?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by dadale1990, April 19, 2011.

1. iX Torment

iX Torment New Member

Is he?
  2. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

He is talking about objectives in a game that only has 1 and that requires shooting things.
    So yes he is. Also i didn't realize you were so good at typing with your hoofs.
  3. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

Ur the best 'sin I've ever played against. I love Assassins, the more, the better. Easy money. You were the only one, in a long time, that has given me problems. I misspelled ur name when I nominated u earlier.

Maybe it was ur sassy blackness that left me deaf, dumb (no mic), and blind.
  4. th3cozy

th3cozy New Member

Peachy, but damn is he a tryhard.
  5. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Who?
    IN B4 exactly dubble kill respawn in 7 days
  6. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Pro tip for emvee:

Trolling works better if it's actually funny.
  7. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Haha, I didn't even know I was nominated~!

I've been gone so long I didn't even think people still REMEMBERED me. xD
  8. Risk

Risk New Member

Assault- X1Risk1X
    Sniper- X1Risk1X
    Support- X1Risk1X
    Tank- X1Risk1X
    Gunner- X1Risk1X
    Assassin- X1Risk1X

Everyone else wants to post their friends and teammates i guess ill join in with the BS answers :D
  9. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i vote agitating for best gunner!

also:
    people arent voting for their friends to vote for their friends. they are doing it because they generally dont play with/against anyone else worth mentioning.
  10. Risk

Risk New Member

You really seem to love saying Agitating, being so obsessed with someone like that can't be healthy.
  11. Undercover_Thudercat

Nah, people remember you, it's just that the standards for what a good assassin is has changed a lot. Back when you and Bolt and Rev and them were being voted the best assassins, it was because you guys could get a lot of kills and have a good k/d.

Now, it's all about your ability to drop the other team's ball. Assassins are basically expected to go negative and only focus on bots to get the moneyball down.
  12. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

These lists have MAINLY changed because there is a slightly functional competitive community for this game now, and a lot of us that were well known for pub stomping have either moved to different games or only/mostly play privates now.

Tank: Shammas
    Gunner: Deadeye
    Assassin: Push
    Sniper: Sigmar/Zander Star

Assault: I don't rank them. So many players, and they all play pretty much the same once they reach a certain skill level.

Support: Nearly impossible for me to rank because I have limited experience in private matches, and pub supports are played completely differently than privates.

I'm laughing at anyone still listing me as a top tank. :D
  13. Undercover_Thudercat

If you messed around with privates, you could be one of the best, though. You were always a smart player and pretty much the first person to figure out how to make the tank useful at all...you just never really evolved with the game. I'd bet that if you got into the competitive scene you'd be top 3-5 fast.
  14. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Sniper: Sigmar
    Tank: Hawkshade
    Assassin: Snarf

Gunner: -
    Support: -
    Assault: -

The better ones are generally the same.
  15. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

WildmanX2k is one of the craziest tanks I have ever seen. He can't miss with his rail gun. I am scared to play him as gunner because I know I will lose. His rail gun is THAT good.
  16. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Thundercat, I'm objective based. My K/D isn't that impressive, haha.

It's just that I'm a very good multitasker.
  17. spookyspectre11

spookyspectre11 New Member

heres a post sure to make everyone happy...

i vote EVERYONE who previously posted on this thread. Ive played with about more than half of you, is ok that my name is unrecognizable to those people since I don't play with as much skill in many of my matches to make me stand out from all the other "randies". Every time I see one your names in the lobby, im already thinking "HOLY MUTHA OF JEBIS >.<, ima get a beat down"

surely enough I get a beat down so beautiful, it brings a tear to my eye. Since im currently holding a mountain dew I make a toast to you...everyone on this thread for murdering every newbie with so little grace and each other with a seemingly passionate hate ;)
  18. truckus

truckus New Member

I second Spooky's post. I play with and/or against forumers at least a few times per night (I've seen Tom#'s too much for my own good lately lol and always on the opposite team! DAMMIT!) and even though I post here I realize that my playing pretty much blends in with the complete randies besides that I play just a bit smarter than them.

Even if I try hard and win the match I always consider other forumers to be out of my league.

/asskissingthread
  19. Undercover_Thudercat

Play in some privates sometime. Your raw skill is very good; but in private matches, you literally CANT multitask. If you take time off of bots for kills, your ball drops and then you lose.

What used to be considered objective based is not considered objective based anymore. An objective based assassin is literally ONLY killing bots, except for when there is somebody sitting on juice or if it means you have to kill somebody to fight for the annhialator.
  20. thoraxe5000

thoraxe5000 New Member

Assault: Chaos
    Gunner: Chaos
    Sniper: Chaos
    Tank: Kckzi
    Assasin: Chaos
    Support: .........