Who are the best ?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by dadale1990, April 19, 2011.

1. MLGIntervention

MLGIntervention Active Member

Glad to see everyone knows my assassin skill. ;)
    Assault: skill, risk.
    Gunner: agitating
    Support: no 1 cares.
    Sniper: MLGIntervention
    Assassin: MLGIntervention, snarf
  2. skayeyeelel

skayeyeelel New Member

2 votes for best assault!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYYYYYYYAHHHHH~!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO~~~~ ;)
  3. Risk

Risk New Member

That much sarcasm in one post can't be healthy.

My (serious) input on who is the best is that nobody can answer it without being biased. ;)
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i will thank you for the gunner vote, but korchanth shouldnt be on your list, seeing as he is one of those [people who will literally ONLY play on his own host unless it is a private match.

and i melee killed leechlickers last night.
  5. Aeadon

Aeadon New Member

Three pages and still no flaming....******* useless *** "who is best" thread.
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

lol u suk
  7. Mini

Mini New Member

Assault - Xeno
    Assassin- DeadPool
    Gunner - Tom#
    Tank - (to be filled someday)
    Sniper - Sigmar
    Support - Lol support.
  8. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

This is interesting.....

Gunner: I would have to say Tom#, but WildmanX2K is a close second. Deadeye cannot kill me as fast as these two, but he is still good.

Assault: Kckzi and Miracle are pure hell as assault. Kckzi's bomb placement and Miracles AR skills are insane.

Support: I would say Chronicle is the best I have played against. I play a pretty mean support, but I don't play against a bunch of forum members, so they never see me and mah awesome healing and hurting skillz (sarcasm there Undercover Thundercat). I would consider myself in the top 25 supports, but probably not the top 5.

Sniper: Jacktrips...... I could only take him down with an airstrike. Sigmar has never really impressed me tbh... When I have played with him, he must have been having an off day because I was jumping around avoiding all of his fire, then I threw a bomb and blew him off of his L bridge.

Assassin: Snarf and Rev Rabies come to mind, but that is it. There are very few good assassins these days.

Tank: Shammas is definitely up there. ImHudson, obviously. They are about it. I am working on my tank skills, but there are few people who can play like they do.

Good all-round players who can play everything decently, but don't specialize in only one class: F5in, Ext Insanity, myself, Xenonox, IG Thombow, iV Snack Vi, and Amaze Theory
  9. hawkshade

hawkshade New Member

Ok seriously.

Sniper: Sigmar, F5in, FivSidedFistagn (he hates my balls but I think hes a very good sniper)
    Assault: Miracle JF, Teapot Yo, kckzi
    Gunner:Miracle JF, Tom#, ChiefSanalEx
    Assassin:pu5h, DeadpoolFTW
    Tank: xShammas, Myself, Zatchmo
    Support: Ace, MLGIntervention
  10. Fuzzy Citrus

Fuzzy Citrus New Member

From whom I've played against and with;

Support: Immortal303
    Sniper: SIGMAR
    Gunner: Tom#s, Nova Warlord (i think it was this class, can't exactly remember)
    Assault: Xeno
    Assassin: Havn't really played any amazing ones that I can remember the name of, but I haven't played any of the big people on here all that much.
    Tank: F5in (don't think it was his main but he drives me nuts when I play against him lol)
  11. Pilkey420

Pilkey420 New Member

I dont mean korchanth is pro, but its not everyday i play against a good assasin. Hell usually they cant even kill me, He was one that actually did something for his team, sure he was negative kdr but he was always at the top, Only thing i dont like about him is how he just sits from afar and shoots the moneyball, i mean its smart to do if your just trying to win. But c'mon man its a public match, go get some kills. And yea i read at the top that you killed him with melee lol another guy got a melee kill in that match to, wasnt against a assasin though. And im changing my vote for best assasin now that i thought about it. Lolz lolz lolz or whatever his name may be. Got some crazy skills as a assasin.
  12. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

13. wazupwiop

wazupwiop New Member

He is pretty good. He is definitely in the top 25, but maybe not the top five.
  14. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Not played with that many people but i'll do my best.
    Assassin - Korchanth/Deadpool FTW. Played with Kor a lot and he knows the ins and outs. Never lost a match with him on my side. Played against deadpool in a couple of private matches and you literally never see the bots, plus you rarely see him. Both very good assassins.
    Assault - Xenonox/Kckzi. Can't decide between them. Both cover all the skills of the assault, from kckzi's expert bomb throwing to Xeno able to ambush anyone.
    Gunner - Tom#'s. Makes you s*** bricks. Pray he doesn't have an overheal and look out for the claw. SkizoFrantiK is another great gunner. Can rely on him to kill and claw.
    Support - Not played with many GOOD supports (lots of decent, but not amazing). ATB ripper is probably one of the better ones offensively and Puppetless is a great turtle support.
    Sniper - Sigmar. As much as everyone hates him, he is a good sniper, good at quickscoping.
    Tank - Not played with many good tanks... ImHudson's product grenades are pretty mean, but xShammas has great aim with his rail gun.
  15. MLGIntervention

Assault: kckzi,Miracle
    Gunner: Miracle
    Support: Ace
    Assassin: PU5H, MLGIntervention
    Tank: Shammas
    Sniper: SIGMAR
    So basically grandprize besides there dog who they feed every day.
  16. AmazeTheory

AmazeTheory New Member

grand prize

/thread
  17. Undercover_Thudercat

Undercover_Thudercat New Member

Ouch guys. Ouch. I think I'm gonna have to go cry over a chick flick and a gallon of Ben and Jerry's now.

Anyway:

Gunner: Tom#'s, Miracle
    Tank: Shammas, Hawkshade, TowelWarrior
    Assassin: PU5H, DeadPool, Apathetic Wrath, And that Snarf guy. Actually never seen MLG play assassin, only assault.
    Assault: Miracle, Tom#'s
    Sniper: Sigmar, Moneyshot, yo im garbage will be here in a month or two (if this game isn't dead by then)
    Support: Ace, Jon#'s, Jacktrips
  18. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

:shock:
  19. MLGIntervention

Lets just put it this way if i play assassin everyone will quit ;)
    Edit: you never see me play it also because miracle hates playing assault because it makes him the most useless person on his team.
    Last edited: April 20, 2011
  20. vI Snack Iv

vI Snack Iv New Member

Gunner: Deadeye, Chronicle
    Tank: Shammas, Hawkshade, Payne
    Assassin: PU5H, DeadPool, Elinarth
    Assault: Miracle, Kckzi, Ext Insanity
    Sniper: Sigmar, Pilkey420, F5in
    Support: I guess Ace.. F5in.. too many supports shotgun whore now. ******* idiots..

Also.... Peachypony is retardedly good at this game.