Where's the 360 Love and How Come PC gets updates?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Just sayin', it's possible.
  2. Oh Snap

Oh Snap New Member

I knew something was up when they failed to thank us for voting mnc the best multiplayer game in the Xbla awards. I bet that play date set up for September is the beta testing for smnc.
  3. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

:lol:
  4. killien

killien Active Member

Not necessarily, even with an engine update most of the code is going to work with minimal tweaks and you don't need that many people to work on models/maps/anims
    I've seen people(not groups, individuals) punch out studio-grade mods for other games within a month
  5. WildmanX2k

WildmanX2k New Member

Still could have told us within the month
  6. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

7. Rag1ngWampa

Rag1ngWampa New Member

i aint got no arms
  8. BariSaxBandGeek

BariSaxBandGeek New Member

You know what Uber I am very dissepointed in you as a company, first of all you cant keep your promise of a second DLC pack for the console, second you couldnt even take the time to make some simple fixes to the game on the 360 end, and third you couldnt just come out and admit that you had scraped any future plans for the 360 version (which I think would have been easier then just blatently lying to us about it). Never before have I wanted my money back for a game that I have played so much and had such a good time on. Though i know i wont get it i still think it is depressing that you are doing this to us. I hope that next time you decide to make promises you don't intend to keep, then at the very leas inform us when it is decided to no longer hold up that promise, instead of beating around the bush with us. Uber. . .I hope that as a company you all go and vigorously copulate with yourselves then cease to exist, i truly hate you all for what you have done here with your until now very loyal (and larger of the 2) 360 fanbase.

**** you all and your future, i hope sincerely that your company goes under and you all loose your jobs.

Sincerely yours: BariSaxBandGeek
  9. killien

killien Active Member

First of all they have put up more content for MS to approve, but it's been thrown into the backlog, second fixes will probably be included once MS approves the new stuff and third are you an Uber employee, if not, how can you say that you know what goes on in their offices?
  10. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

Sorry. Can't take this seriously.
  11. CCSoloist

CCSoloist New Member

I sure am glad this a-hole got kicked from my party last night before he had a chance to speak.
  12. BariSaxBandGeek

OK I actually lold at that. hooray for spelling fails
  13. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Oh Booyyo. HIIIIYYYO
  14. BariSaxBandGeek

Gasp :O you wound me.
  15. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Bump.
  16. blindeyes133

blindeyes133 New Member

My problem with MNC is not the DLC, because the maps we have are entertaining enough. Its not the skins, because they are merely cosmetic. The real issue, is the unfixed bugs/ exploits, that keep MNC as just a 'when I feel like it' arcade game, instead of a 'This is more fun than a full length game' arcade game.
  17. AcidSnow

AcidSnow New Member

Ugh... I just read the crap news about how Microsoft is too restrictive when it comes to their XBL policies: and I gotta be honest, I kinda regret buying 3 copies of MNC for my friends just last week. I thought we'd be getting all this content - well at least my friends are still ignorant to this fact, no reason to have them join my dissatisfaction in the current situation.
  18. Laser Dragon

Laser Dragon New Member

wow, really?

just figuring this out?

uhm...seriously?

oh, ok. just checking.
  19. mute

mute New Member

LIES.
  20. Col_Jessep

Col_Jessep Moderator Alumni

I'll tell you a little story about Micro$oft and updating on GfWL. MS just released Age of Empires Online three weeks ago. It's a strategy game with MMO character. There is a farmable high level quest that can be exploited to huge profits. It has been public knowledge for two weeks and players have literally amassed millions of coins.

The already crappy ingame economy is completely screwed up. What would be a possible fix? Just change one or two lines of code and make that quest only available once a day. A hotfix like that would take 5 minutes. We are still waiting for a solution. It's a Micro$oft game, hosted on their own servers, distributed on their own online distribution platform. And they can't fix it before it is abused so much that it tears the game apart at the foundations.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.