Where's the 360 Love and How Come PC gets updates?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Ekanaut, April 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Most of the people here have read and understand the difficulties involved. It's just a very difficult thing to digest. Today's announcement just killed all any and all hopes for 360 MNC's future. There will obviously be quite a bit of backlash from many of the veteran players.
  2. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

That.
  3. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

4. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

I would not blame them.
  5. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

6. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Lol. What a Canadian
  7. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Just give 'em the weekend to absorb what just happened. My guess is the level-headed ones will be around to have a productive conversation. Until then, get out of our section, motherfuker! ;)
  8. NeoCyberman

NeoCyberman Active Member

Fine

Low End PC Player...

AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY...
  9. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

Who was that masked man?
  10. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

TOM always gets my nipples hard...er I mean JON.

Neo let me be the first to say this you are one of the most outspoken and level headed Peeseers. I may not always agree with you but it can't be denied you are straight up a Uber and MNC fan. I can say on behalf of the XBox crowd if you even manage to get a 360 and an XBLA copy of MNC you are forever welcome in our parties and private matches. Even if you are up for some pub stompin' and spawn striking you can tag along.

Gone are the days of tryharding, pub stomping, juice chaining, exploiters, party stomps, and most of all the hope of more. MNC is what it is and frankly I can somehow peacefully live with that.

I have played this game more than other titles. MNC is a game that totally caught me off guard, I bought it because I am/was a fan of XBLA titles while at the same time was looking for a new exciting modern shooter.

Throughout my MNC career I learned a lot about what I really like about video games at this point of my life. Uber being a smaller Dev. company made it easier for me to feel like I was heard and the fact that they even responded to me via twitter made the impact that much more. Games like LoL and WoW I actually gave a try for the simple fact that ScAthis recommended them to me.

Other games like WarSoup, Skulls of the Shogun, and the one game with the Mechs I can't remember I would not have heard about and been watching for if it wasn't for following them on twitter. I remember reading all of their interviews and listening to their podcast appearances.

No matter where they go or what happens I will always be a FanBoy of Uber Entertainment. Monday Night Combat for XBox 360 is my Number 1 Favorite Game Of All Time. *Let the drunken tears flow*
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Col.Jessep for this .png
  11. Gentleman

Gentleman New Member

Yeah I've finally come to terms with what's happened. In the end, I just have to fess up and face the facts. Oh granted, I'm still pissed off but sitting around moaning about it isn't going to change a thing.

Besides that, there ARE other games coming out and they will be eventually updated. I still continue to play MNC anyway because it's a damn good game. And at least I can kick *** on that game too.

I wish Uber good luck in the future and would like to thank them for the support for the 360 version.
  12. crimsonautumn

crimsonautumn Active Member

Support?
  13. viruszero

viruszero New Member

Yes the support, as short lived as it was, was there and they tried their damndest to make the updates free which shows consideration for the players in a small form. You don't have to be happy or even still be a fan of Uber today to appreciate what they did in the past. I still hope Uber becomes a great company with a bunch of wonderful games with their name on it. Whether i'll be around or not for those games I'm not sure yet but they try hard for.....some people and that's enough for me to wish them well and thank them for their wonderful game.
  14. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

But still let it be remembered!

15. mute

mute New Member

It was there for approximately 3 months after the game was initially released. August to October. Then it was dead as a doornail. I don't know how you can thank them for stringing us along for a year with BS promises.
  16. Randomdude02

Randomdude02 Member

I can do so while working under the assumption that they were genuine promises at the time.
  17. heavensnight

heavensnight Member

faith guys , find it. xbox version is not and will not be ignored they said this themselves.

just play other games until that time comes.
  18. viruszero

viruszero New Member

No, they said the 360 is dead. Go to the SMNC forums and click "We know you care" the very first post is them saying "Hey, we know your pissed but.....we're not doing the 360 thing anymore....byez!" and that's it.
  19. killien

killien Active Member

So did you actually read the post you're talking about or just what you wanted to read?
  20. Ollie Cromwell

Ollie Cromwell New Member

This thread is now about herping.

HERP HERP HERP HERP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.