Where is the kickstarter key for Titans

Discussion in 'Support!' started by nickste88, August 18, 2015.

1. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

Been waiting on support for five days. (three, discounting the weekend). It would probably help the userbase if Uber specified some kind of waiting time on ticket responses.
  2. Geers

Geers Post Master General

"Soon".
  3. andmillionaire

andmillionaire New Member

Same

this is pretty bad
  4. Gorbles

Gorbles Post Master General

I completely understand them being backed up, I don't mind waiting, but I think it would help if they just said a generic "could be waiting up to a week".

I know how hard it can be to resolve support tickets, especially around a new release.
  5. deathcoy

deathcoy New Member

Same here, Cosmic edition, paid $250 for it before alpha started, was a limited time purchase too but have no Titan key... And yea haven't gotten any news on my physical rewards...
    MeIMe54 likes this.
  6. nerosus

nerosus New Member

Also having problems with this..

I originally used the PA launcher and changed my key to a Steam key so that I could play it (later realized that I could play PA: Titan through PA). But after changing the key I can no longer play through the PA launcher, and PA: Titans isn't in my Steam Library..

So tried contacting support but nothing.. But I am guessing they are having some trouble with this..
  7. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

You should still be able to use the launcher because your UberID doesn't become invalid when you convert to Steam. You'll have to download the latest from https://store.uberent.com/download/pa though as the old launcher is broken and won't let you log in. You may also have to press [VERIFY] a few times. Also check Settings -> Gameplay in PA itself to see if you have an "Active Product" setting there that you can set to Titans.

And, yeah, support is overwhelmed. It will take at least a week for them to get back to you...
  8. nerosus

nerosus New Member

Well, to download the launcher I must have a valid game key, so that not possible since the key was changed to a steam key (at least it tells me its not a valid key).

As to press verify, there is no verify button. The PA launcher just tells me "You need to activate your PA key to log in. Click here to activate." Which just sends me to the mentioned page where the key can't be used -.-'

And I cannot find a "Active Product" on the Steam version..
  9. DeathByDenim

DeathByDenim Post Master General

Hmm, that means the Uber account you are using is not linked to Steam. That's odd. Are you maybe using a different UberID now then you were back then? That would also be odd though, because the UberID you are using for the forum right now is from 2013, so that ought to be the one. I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Support to get through the many support requests so they can fix your account.

In the status report from last Thursday they said they were 11 days behind, so it will take some time... :(
  10. coco97

coco97 New Member

still no titan key, PLEASE! fix it!!!
  11. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

We're up to date with our requests in Support. So if you're still in need of help by now, please send in a help ticket and we'll get you set up. This isn't just directed toward you, but in general. =)