What's the one class you don't play and why?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by th3cozy, December 8, 2010.

?

What's the one class you don't play and why?

1. Support

9 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Assassin

14 vote(s)
    18.7%
  3. Assault

15 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Sniper

19 vote(s)
    25.3%
  5. Gunner

10 vote(s)
    13.3%
  6. Tank

8 vote(s)
    10.7%
  1. Metallic Rage

Metallic Rage New Member

I rarely play support, usually play with randoms and they don't know how to utilize a healer and firebase, and i suck at killin people besides assassins as a support. I usually go assassin or assault depending on what we have. I like bot farming though, i might major in it at my university.
  2. tlbww

tlbww New Member

I don't play Tank, azualt, and AZAZN. I would consider playing the azualt, but it's like playing a gunner with a speed endorsement and drinks whatever the sniper had.

The only class I dislike is the AZAZN and that's only b/c too many ppl play them wrong which as affected my thinking that the AZAZN is near useless.

I don't play tank, b/c I don't play him. He never appealed to me (wpns, looks, skills, stats, etc). AZAZN is pretty much the same way though its more like like I hated half of here skills and her 2ndary wpn.
  3. An Artic Fox

An Artic Fox New Member

Assassin. Too cowardly and the second most OP class.
  4. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

Support. HE NEVER SHUTS UP!
  5. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

Cloaking while grappling definitely does make the assassin more powerful. However, when I found out that it wasn't intentional, I stopped using it. This was before the first patch, so when it got fixed it didn't bother me in the slightest.

The reduction of lunge damage hurt the assassin far more, and now that it's been buffed back up a bit her killing power is much better.

If you think the class is too weak, by all means don't play it. I do fine with it, and many people do much better than me with it.
  6. monmaker

monmaker Active Member

I don't play the Gunner, Sniper, or Support. Easy Mode FTL
    Look! I'm a Gunner and i see someone! let me just look at them then hold this button down for a second...
    Look! I'm a Support! Let me just toss down my Ronco Set it and forget it Firebase, then hold down this left trigger while bunny hopping madly around!
    Look! I'm a Sniper! I'm just going to toss down these traps all around me so i can get a free cheap kill with my sniper rifle/golf club/Flak and then i'll just shoot at my own bots and kill any enemies near them with my ridiculous EXPLODING bullets! Who said Sniping required accuracy?

/rant
  7. Gangster Hebrew

Gangster Hebrew New Member

Sniper, because I find it extremely boring. Also I've almost quit playing Gunner because it's just too easy. Without a sniper or a decent tank, the Gunner is pretty much unstoppable.
  8. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

If you think the Sniper's too easy, then play it without traps, and since you have something against exploding bullets, try it without upgrading that too.

I've never used traps, and pre-grapple reduction, I didn't upgrade grapple to 3.

It's not as easy as you think it is.

Also, on the topic of exploding bullets, if you're getting hit by them consistently, try not hanging around your own bots/your own turrents too closely. It's rare for me to get random kills off of bots/turrets and I've been sniping a pretty long time.
  9. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

I find that untrue. I consider myself a decent gunner, but an assault with a useful setup (gold acc or RoF, Crits etc) can easily take down a gunner.
    Of course, the assault shouldn't be standing still like stupid.
  10. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

It can be necessary, But some play the class in the oddest ways.
  11. AnAngryMuppet89

AnAngryMuppet89 New Member

tank...