What ticks you off the most?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by An Artic Fox, November 20, 2010.

1. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

That's all relative, with the exception of Long Shot/Shave-Ice on Moneyball.
  2. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

What ticks me off the most is people who are level 99 and rage quit!
  3. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

I just don't like non-team players. Too many times I've seen a friendly Sniper or something not do anything when bots are getting pushed into the base because he's too busy trying to kill the enemy pros. Or when people don't bother trying to help you when you're being attacked. I've had times where I have little health and run to a Support and all he does is look at me, then turn around and heal a turret behind him :( Also I have extremely high standards for Snipers now after playing with one friend, if you see someone get chased, charged or grappled I expect a headshot and to save that teammate from probably death :| Yeah my standard might be high but after seeing one guy headshot pros mid charge to save my butt and to pick off people grappling my face, I think the Sniper has the best ability to save teammates at critical moments. I want to see more epicness like that now xD
  4. JuniorBarnes

JuniorBarnes New Member

This, and greedy kill farmers who can't take 5 seconds to get off their perch to activate the $50 jump pad underneath them while the rest of the team is trying to defend the upper ring.
  5. J Triple Dash

J Triple Dash New Member

team mates that base sit and wait for hell to rain down on them. having to do all the work for my team because their to busy chaining kills to kill bots. destroying turrets and clearing the path of bots and no pro is in sight to help kill the other team to get our bots to bring the moneyball down. being killed & losing money same time as hitting the annihilator then it resets for that player to get. support not healing team mates when in the spawn room. people on here that over brag :lol:
  6. QuestionMarx

QuestionMarx New Member

I've played this game enough to have learned how to counter everything, but there is still one thing that ticks me off...actually its a few things.

1) Being back grappled by an Azazn I AM STARING AT!!!
    2) Being grappled while at the apex of my jump. Seriously, This even happens when I'm host.
    3)Being grappled when I'm at least the Azazn's height or more above her.(This has happened quit a lot) I love to see my support being stabbed by an Azazn while I'm no where near her or when she is INSIDE ME!!!
    4) The Assassin herself and everything about her. </3

I just find it annoying that some fun matches can be ruined when one decent assassin joins the lobby and does nothing but attack bots, juice, and ruin my base.
  7. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Tanks that stand in the middle of bots and don't death blossom but just jetgun each one individually.

Assassins that rush off out of the base when the see bots being pushed and our money ball about to go down. Yeah...we know you like to kill pros, but aside from the tank, you're the best bot destroyer in the game, so would it KILL you to help your team out?
  8. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

There are a few unusual grapple problems in the game. Most people seem to get most annoyed by being grappled while jumping. I will say, there was this one time a guy hopped on a jump pad and we were both going up and over and somehow I magically back grappled him in mid air. Needless to say, I was shocked and froze for a moment in confusion. But about your last point, isn't that the purpose of the game..? To kill bots and destroy the other base? I mean I hate it when my base gets demolished by a juiced Assassin but I also figure that's her job o_O
  9. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

How could I forget this:

CHAIN JUICING.

It doesn't take a lot of skill to spend $500 on juice, come running into the base and kill as many people you can then run back out to whack off on the juice machine again. F U and your kind, chain-juicers.
  10. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

The Juice dispensers. People who run to get Juice 4-5 times in a row just to spawn kill players even when the money ball is down really grinds my gears.
  11. Ian

Ian New Member

In fairness, it works both ways. When I play Assassin, an obvious back grapple becomes a front grapple much more often than the other way around

RAAAAAAWR. Played a game with Dead Stretch, Hostile Paradox and a few others today on Ammo Mule where the opposite team literally juice chained for about 3 or 4 minutes straight

...but we won AHAHA :cool:
  12. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

Playing a game by myself against multiple people who are good at this game.
    I sometimes cry. :(
  13. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Steel Peel.

I'll probably hate it after they change it too.

It is WAY too easy to pin a team in their base. And that's before you add Snipers! Its silly.

Oh, and its CONSTANTLY up. Steel Peel gets an automatic Veto for me.
  14. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I love doing that. :p

Juice spamming snipers who think they're "good".
    Getting grappled by an asassin while I'm in the air,too far away,when I just should had killed them or precisely after I get juiced.
  15. Kaptain K Rool

Kaptain K Rool New Member

And lunge-grappling.

Also, everything about juicing and the rate at which it takes to get.

How spammy Air Strikes are.

Grappling in general.
  16. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

That was the very definition of a clutch play. They had us pinned down the entire game. I'd almost lost hope.... okay I had lost hope. I could barely get a turret up before it got taken down. Then in OT you guys sneaked over there and demolished their moneyball. :lol:

What ticks me off the most is that the Support's grapple is almost useless. It barely does any damage, and does no extra damage when juiced. It's only good for slowing down other juiced players for 2-3 seconds of their juice run.
  17. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

In do that. Builds up juice better than deathblossom, so it's a good idea if you're not under attack.
  18. Z Bear

Z Bear New Member

QFT. I got a mic after a few weeks of playing this, all looking forward to some fun team play, only to realize that 90% of the people who use mics are so dreadfully obnoxious that I have to mute them as soon as they start to talk.
  19. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Assassins...... Back stabbers.

;)

EDIT: Also non team players. The ones who will run past all of the bots, and only go for kills... I hate it so much.
    Last edited: November 23, 2010
  20. IlliniJen

IlliniJen New Member

Unfortunately, the times I see it most is when our base is swarming with bots and the ball is about to go down. We need quick bot kills at that time, and deathblossom is the best way to accomplish this.