what music do you listen while playing PA ?

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by Zoliru, December 11, 2013.

1. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

+1 to the "Two Steps From Hell"
    I also have an epic collection of Epic battle music for Wargaming...

Otherwise i like a playlist of Prodigy, Pendulum, Andy C, Knife Party, Showtek, GRiZ, and a buch of various song by various artists .. :)
    wpmarshall likes this.
  2. maxpowerz

maxpowerz Post Master General

On my in a mood days..

It's Nine inch nails, iron maiden, poison, Alice cooper, Guns n Roses, Fear Factory, Slayer, Motley Crew, ,and most of the old classic hard rock bands..
  3. WarriorServent

WarriorServent Member

Well, there is only one choice when smashing planets and destroying thousands of units
  4. sirlansalot

sirlansalot New Member

Anything from here
    http://ocremix.org/

when I do listen. Most of there stuff is on YT and available for download for free :)

I came across that place by accident, and it was one of those Jewels of the internet that you love finding.
  5. camycamera

camycamera Member

i listen to the standard music of PA.

absolutely beautiful, especially when the music matches when i went off world and nuked everyone, with the final explosion of the nuke finishing the wonderfully epic music.

even though the music isn't even finished yet, it is already one of my favourite music pieces in gaming, right up there with TA and past SupCom (although supcom still had awesome music) imo.