What Makes Your Favorite Class Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, January 17, 2011.

1. OfficerFuttBuck

OfficerFuttBuck Active Member

I say gunner because of the huge advantages clawing gives him.
  2. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

Support or Assault, because they give me the ability to use my favorite line:
    "Hey Gunner! Hey! Hey Gunner! What is that on your face? What is it? Why is it glowing and making a beeping noise?"
    As I taunt from the other side of a glass wall. It makes me happy.
  3. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I thoroughly enjoy hearing this.
  4. JaneWayne

JaneWayne New Member

Ah Sniper, he's hilarious when he talks xD Also I love his grapple and throwing traps everywhere to be annoying. And of course that precious PING you get when you get a headshot. Whoever came up with that is a genius :D
  5. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

Clawing? Ha! I call that "Early onset arthritis." or "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome."

Yeah, Yeah, Deadeye, etc, wtf ever.
  6. OfficerFuttBuck

If I move my index finger to where my thumb is, it becomes the same way I hold a guitar pick.
  7. Cheesecakecrush

Cheesecakecrush New Member

You have an xbox 360 controller in the shape of a guitar pick?
  8. OfficerFuttBuck

Yep it's right next to my PS3 grill.
  9. Miracle

Miracle New Member

I like the assaults manuverability.
  10. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I need to play fast classes. Only the assault and assassin are fast enough. Everything else is too slow. That, and they are the best at hit and run, or just plain running away.
  11. sxd24

sxd24 Member

Support was the easiest for me to get into because of my previous experiences with TF2 and Gears of War.

My best classes in TF2 were, believe it or not, Engineer and Medic, so when I saw a Healer class that had what resembled a Sentry, I knew that was what I was destined to play.

I had picked up my well-known Shotty experience from playing countless Gears of War. I had logged in over 20.5 days and 2,346 matches in Multiplayer alone (PROOF), most of which were Guardian matches, which last about 20-30 minutes, on average (with plentiful amounts of quitting hosts along the way).
  12. Edward Coug

Edward Coug New Member

Tank is perfect for me because I like to snipe but despise using a scope, I like having a lot of health, and I like the surprising amount of maneuverability that the jet pack and charge provide.

And tricking a sniper into backing into a product grenade is hilarious.
  13. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

Like I always say, I prefer running away when **** happens.
  14. ManaCorporation

ManaCorporation New Member

My favorite is the Support because of his medic role. The simple fact that he can instaheal with Hurt Gun and Instaoverheal allies/bots/turrets with Heal Gun without any type of battery drain is awesome and should be his primary focus in any match. I like backing up a Tank/Gunner while they take fire.

I have to say my best is the Assassin, though. It's extremely easy for an solo assassin to maintain both bot lanes exclusively if the other team isn't watching their bots every second. It only takes two seconds to walk up to a group of bots, swipe them all away, then vanish away to the next group.
  15. JON10395

JON10395 New Member

My favorite class: Tank

Why: Bad Assassins
  16. timmy TED

timmy TED New Member

support because it is my best
  17. Billy Rueben

Billy Rueben New Member

I also enjoy playing the Support because I've been told they are worthless against a good team, and I want to prove people who say that wrong.
  18. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

I've always loved sniping. I feel it takes a larger degree of skill to actually snipe someone then just holding down a trigger. That being said, other classes do take skill just not the kinda I want to display. Also I'm talking about the sniping aspect not the ice traps and other garbage.

But I will say Tank is by far the funniest, soooo many things to do. Especially when you talk like a spanish pirate.
  19. IxX DANN XxI

IxX DANN XxI New Member

Most defiantly a gunner that's mowing there team lol
  20. S I G IVI A R

S I G IVI A R New Member

Sniper, fact that he has the best taunts.