What Makes Your Favorite Class Your Favorite?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by x Zatchmo, January 17, 2011.

1. x Zatchmo

x Zatchmo New Member

I'm just curious. For me, they all have a certain appeal, and I find them all very fun. For example sometimes as an Assassin, I think it's fun to follow a random enemy around then put on my cloak and stand still, and watch as they look around nervously. Then I turn off cloak, let them regain their composure, and give 'em a nice hole in the skull.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

i like gunner the most because he has a true "heavy" feeling, more so than the tank. although he has been made relatively worthless due to the assault.
  3. Ninja Wallace

Ninja Wallace New Member

I'm racist.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I like the tank because of his ability to change the outcome of a game and is the perfect pro for pushing/clearing bots.

Assault as he has a tool for almost every job. Really fun bad *** class.
  6. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

Product Grenades
  7. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

I like picking my fights and running away whenever I feel like it.

I love it when I get chasers who are so incredibly desperate for revenge kills. I've had instances of them following me into spawn where our rockit turrets were still up.

If they're willing to follow me to my turrets with no plan, they must be mad.
  8. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

Sounds like a good class ???
  9. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

I love the Assassin because I love agility.
    Flexible, fast, and furious--the perfectly lethal combination!

I also like cloaking--as I do in everything. TF2, Transformers: WFC...whatever the crap I can cloak in, I'll do it!

I absolutely HATE being slow. That's why I was so reluctant to try out other classes. But now I'm getting used to Tank and Support.

Also, I like women characters in anything. Haha.
    And ninjas. (But more like Tenchu, NOT Naruto.)
  10. xknight2099

xknight2099 Member

I love the tanks ability to survive attacks that would one hit other classes. Also he has great bot and pro control. Chrargeing through a group of pros sending them flying and dizzying them is just too fun.

I love support because I like saving people from death and buffing them with healing and I love classes that can deploy turrets.
  11. grindout

grindout Member

Sniper - Takes most gun skill

I love shooters and have been a sniper in almost every game I play that has a valuable sniper class and the sniper class is the best class to take the most shooting skill. Keep me better at shooting for other games.
  12. krunkthuzad

krunkthuzad New Member

Assault because they dont have a counter and can handle any other class with ease.

The only way to kill a decent assault is to be an assault as well and fire first.
  13. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

I love the assassin because I'm very familiar with rogue type characters and how they play. My favorite thing to do, pro vs pro wise is to mess with Gunners. Ripping through them with shurikens as they deploy, jumping over their slam and slicing them to bits in the event a face grapple happens, and since they have such wide backs it's easy to get a kill on them (unless they happen to be playing on high sensitivity and just instantly change direction with no animation involved.) I love being a pain in the *** to the other team, cutting down their bots and sabotaging their base every opportunity.

But the most favorite thing about her is when I get Juice. Thanks to Rev Rabies; I am a Moneyball shattering machine. Nothing beats the excitement of smokebombing up onto their wall and Juicing, then filling their Ball with shurikens. . . . that is, assuming I can even land that smokebomb jump! I've yet to master the art of delicate and precise landings, and find myself landing in the midst of a crowd of angry Pros more often than not!
  14. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Having talking fists is always a boon.

Edit: perhaps not with the ladies.
  15. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

16. utopia6

utopia6 New Member

Even though I only play it every so often, the Support character cracks me up with is goofy phrases and wimpy screams. Its like burning Mario up the rear with a blow torch. "Not in a good way"...
  17. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

This is fun to learn to do, because the results if you mess up are quite hilarious. Either it's a frantic and flashy escape fiasco, or a hectic hobnob of a trip to Hades.

I.E. Death. Haha.

But once you learn to do it, you'll be able to fool a lot of people, since they'll expect you to land back on the ground.
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Supports can keep their teammates alive longer.

IMO every team needs a healer. :)
  19. Ian

Ian New Member

Sniper, because of the dialogue

"At least someone else out here is doing their JOB!"
  20. Einarath

Einarath New Member

Assassin. She seduced me with her feminine wiles/I'm a lonely man desperate for female interaction even if it is in a video game.

Obviously. :lol: