What feels just right in the balance now?

Discussion in 'Balance Discussions' started by philoscience, January 26, 2014.

1. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

Whilst you are correct, I think the idea of this thread is to encourage positive feedback, not negative. Even just a little. And saying that nothing feels balanced could be construed as the latter :p
    It's a fair opinion, I just think it's not really in the appropriate thread, as there are plenty of "not balanced" threads out there.
  2. lapsedpacifist

lapsedpacifist Post Master General

Fair enough, perhaps I should have just kept my peace and not posted in this thread at all.

I stand by the fact that nothing is really balanced yet though, that's not a bad thing I wouldn't expect it to be at this stage, but it's true nonetheless. Also anything that is balanced in the current build likely won't be by the next with the addition of new units and balance passes on existing ones.
    drz1 likes this.
  3. drz1

drz1 Post Master General

I'm not one to try and stifle debate, so I don't think it was wrong to post, but I can see where the reaction to the comment came from :p
    I think the OP just wanted to spread a little love, and we can't begrudge that :)
  4. philoscience

philoscience Post Master General

There are dozens of threads for complaining about what isn't working. This one is for what you think is working. As I said in the OP, if it's nothing than probably you don't have much to say? Anyway it's fine to say "nothing is working for me at the moment" but lapsedpacifist seemed to be suggesting we not have this discussion at all. I think it's important to discuss what feels right in each patch, so Uber can get some ideas where to slash and where to stay.