What are your thoughts when you see

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Drizydraker0ger, March 6, 2011.

1. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

Are you kidding me :lol: . They lied to get you in game because I was handling them 2v1. Omg :lol: the best. Idk why people get like that. LOL thanks for the heads up. I don't trash talk about anyones game. I'm not competitive player. I know your a good assault. My first scrim with high level players I praised you for your bomb throwing. On another note all love. 2 high level players one higher then me with his buddy needed help just sad. No wonder they kept a close distance to you. Ehhhh i gotta admit it was still fun trying to separate you guys and fight.
  2. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

my favorite part.
  3. Drizydraker0ger

I wasn't playing against low level players. I was playing against people who were higher levels then me. I couldn't win by having a support. I was having a 2v1. They invited kczki and made it a 3 v 1. Idk any other class that can handle a sniper gunner and assault combo. Tank moves to slow gunner to slow support sitting duck sin low armor and grounded. So yeah Assault was only option to counter each of those choices. Idk what your trying to say by quoting me. Refer to what kczi wrote.
  4. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

5. Drizydraker0ger

Well they worked well enough to keep me from winning or getting a HIGH kd.
  6. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I don't hate agitating. I just don't like certain people he's associated with. Agitating in a small party is fun, but agitating with his awful teammates can be annoying.
  7. imfinity

imfinity New Member

Haven't noticed anyone from the forums except for Jraw2O and he was playing sniper.. and I guess that I didn't play different at all, I played as I do against snipers, using cover, watching out for freeze traps and yadayada..
  8. Ultim4t3 Ninja

Ultim4t3 Ninja New Member

"I Am Mc Lovin 117"

I think I played with you yesterday.

When I see people from the forums, I normally go into try-hard mode.