What are your thoughts when you see

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Drizydraker0ger, March 6, 2011.

1. Nova Warlord

Nova Warlord New Member

I played with and against you last night Drizy :) But on topic , I always try to talk and make friends with them .
  2. SHStiger

SHStiger New Member

if it's a group of people I typically play with that are on the other team, I just hop around like a bunny and try to get headcrabs.

if it's someone I know that's pretty good and we're the only two decent people in the lobby, I'll try to harass them so the newer players stand a chance
  3. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I know im going to get killed by juice a lot, and then not see them until they have juice for the 10th time.
  4. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

Be quick on the juice gain. As sad as it sounds you know people are going to get juice. If you get it first you can hold them down. I remember this game where someone from these forums both an sin and a tank. Sep games playing had a stacked team and i was with randoms. The sin juiced within the first min destroyed both our turrets. Once the bots got past the middle I hit them for juice. Saved it for when i saw hm trying to attack our bots. And hit there bots again juiced again. The tank same thing but he was hitting the bots for juice i kept him off that by throwing bombs and shooting him. I juced first and kept him no farther then 1/6th the distance from his base. Either case both players where trying to abuse the juice, however I only do that when it's the only viable option to beat a stacked team who would likely juice chain on me. Most the time you see me I will just be killing you without juice.

Ps: nova yeah good games i was rusty i was playing every class but my main and pure didn't we play yesterday
  5. IPUR3 EVIL

IPUR3 EVIL New Member

I know how to end games fast, and stop people getting juice. I just choose not to because im bored of doing it. I had a guy from the forums playing assault and he had to juice twice to kill me as a sniper. I just laugh at them now, they are pathetic. But saying that being killed by juice is still annoying, especially when you were about to kill the guy.
  6. IrradiatedRadex

IrradiatedRadex New Member

Me: "Five bucks says that they'll play Assault...Pay Up."
  7. destructamental

destructamental New Member

I really pay more attention to all-star bots than names. They don't mean anything about your skill directly but after you've been playing a game for so long, it's probably statistically improbable that you suck at said game.

That being said, I fear/respect gremlins and up.
  8. iammclovin117

iammclovin117 Active Member

He does. :cry:
  9. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Xbox Guide > Invite To Party.

Also applies if I see someone from the forum come online through my Friends List.
  10. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

This is not directed to you, nor to anyone in particular, but I find this really annoying, as well as randoms joining my party because they know me from somewhere. I have to keep my parties invite-only almost 90% of the time and this is pissing me off.
  11. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Well, tell me in future. From now on, I will avoid this path for you unless you invite me.
  12. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Appear-offline, permanently.

That's what I did.

Amen.
  13. Miracle

Miracle New Member

Not B-Up A-Up A?
  14. XENONOX

XENONOX New Member

Try the Konami Code.

Amen.
  15. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

usually when i see other people from the forums theres some sort of confrontation either way. Sometimes possitive and sometimes negative.

Some people dislike me or my friends but honestly we will play with anyone. If someone gets "jumped" we even out the odds or help a friend out.
  16. kckzi

kckzi New Member

I always think...

"Oh look... someone who is going to try their heart out to kill me."

Then I think...

"Oh... he went assault... big surprise."

Then I think...

"Aww... he quit."
  17. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I choose Assault, try my hardest to go after them, then ragequit.
  18. Drizydraker0ger

Drizydraker0ger New Member

LOL kczi i played the other day. You had yourself good in itself then agitating and risk. Assault is my best class so of course I ran it. I couldn't rage quite I played my hardest and juiced just to get you and them 2. If i quit I can't get better even going against 3 top players. It was worth the challenge but after 1 full game you trumped me. I played two games before you got there. They lost 1 won 1. With you they broke the tie you turned the odd's to much. It was funny to cause when they had you they taunted after every kill. I didn't mind.
    Last edited: March 20, 2011
  19. The Dude 421

The Dude 421 New Member

More often than not, this is what happens.
  20. kckzi

kckzi New Member

They got me in their party and told me that you were talking trash on my assault game. Obviously, I let my ego dictate and went assault when I joined. Then after the game told me they made up the story about you trash talking me and they just needed help beating you (sadly 2v1 wasn't enough for them). Nothing but love drizy.