Whare are YOU doing to pass the time?

Discussion in 'Backers Lounge (Read-only)' started by brandonpotter, February 11, 2013.

1. theseeker2

theseeker2 Well-Known Member

I see what you did there.
    I'm replying "I see what you did there" on the forums to pass time.
  2. theseeker2

I'm allergic to cats, so the well being of one probably isn't as important as Planetary Annihilation to me.
  3. applefromhell

applefromhell New Member

Play Call Of Duty 4 and make homework
  4. brandonpotter

brandonpotter Well-Known Member

Started work on a PA mod already now...So if the guys at Uber havent already started on this...

My WIP version of the Omega Commander :p

[​IMG]

Id like to thank ozonexo3 for the basic model :)
  5. igncom1

igncom1 Post Master General

6. brandonpotter

WIP Version 2 of the Omega Commander. Tis coming along swimmingly. Though I wish someone at Uber could grab this model from me, and make me a new head for it. Hahaha.

[​IMG]

I thought the boxy construction arm that was used on the Delta seemed... Off for the Omega, so I used the 'other' unused construction arm design, and I liked how it turned out..

Hey Guys @ Uber, you could use some of these ideas in my head XD

But chances are, Omega is a name that wont be able to stick around long, so Ill probably have to find a new name eventually.

Dunno how much detailing I can go into really. Makes me wish I had part of that Scene Render that Uber did to get a rough estimate of the PA scale.
  7. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Why would you need the scene? The pics are great as is, lots of detail is already visible from those.

Mike
  8. brandonpotter

To get the scale, and to compare of course. :3
  9. KNight

KNight Post Master General

Use your eyes, the pics give you everything you need to figure it all out, it's what I did when I posted a suggestion for Naval unit scale.

Looking at the first pic the Commanders go between 8-9 meters wide, and looking at the second pic you can gauge the height to be somewhere between 10-14 meters tall.

Mike
  10. brandonpotter

Fine, Ill see what I can do... Im surprised you havent said anything Negative about my commander yet :)
  11. mrniceguy916

mrniceguy916 New Member

Been watching endless streams on twitch, mostly starcraft, kerbal space program, and APB reloaded.

When not watching I'm typically playing APB. Found it to be fun for some reason or another :roll:
  12. theseeker2

Starcraft disgusts me. You've seen that boxer guy play right? As he interacts with the keyboard, not in game. If he played BF3, he'd be a LVL 100 Colonel in a day.
  13. brandonpotter

Well good news. Got another commander underway, the Epsilon Commander. Again, Name will change if/when the official Epsilon Commander comes out.

So heres a lil eye candy for ya. Experimented with a Uber Gat Cannon, as well as a new type of head. The Shoulders deploy like the delta to reveal heat Exchangers, but in a different way. The Gat gun opens up for Heat Exchange to, and tried out a new Construction arm design. What do ya all think?

Also, the lil pic on the chest is the REAL eye candy. Haha :lol:

[​IMG]

Note: Still a Mavor WIP :) haha, lil word pun there XD
  14. AfroSpartan

AfroSpartan Member

Waiting really hard in anticipation... and by waiting i mean fapping...
  15. FlandersNed

FlandersNed Member

I'm reading 'The Republic' to ascertain a scenario that will never occur in PA.
  16. Polynomial

Polynomial Moderator Alumni

17. eyecu247

eyecu247 Member

:lol:
    Yeah... my 17 month old daughter likes sponge bob, so this is actually what I am doing 50% of the time I am not at work (or sleeping). This includes watching shows with her on her tablet (yes my daughter has a tablet; an attempt to keep her away from the other computer/devices in the house. look up Nabi2).
    Just sitting on the couch with her, while keeping my tablet near by reviewing the backers forum for updates.
    The other 50% of the time, I am playing tag or some other game with her. Its all good stuff! :D
  18. Gruenerapfel

Gruenerapfel Member

Ima just keep playing Starcraft II and LoL :D
    and maybe start practicing some similar games when the alpha is out.
  19. zenomaddog

zenomaddog Member

TA, Minecraft (mods!), Endless Space, Kerbal Space Program, Watching minecraft live streams, youtube.

Waiting for the endless goodness of games to be released this year and next year :D
  20. meltedcandles

meltedcandles Member

i would be playing:

1) minecraft! :lol:
    2) watching forums and updates to PA :D
    3) Civ 5 :geek:
    4) TA :ugeek:
    5) YouTube! :p