Welcome to PA TITANS!

Discussion in 'PA: TITANS: General Discussion' started by jables, August 17, 2015.

1. Quitch

Quitch Post Master General

It's not at all tanky compared to the damage output of the units it will face.
  2. ace63

ace63 Post Master General

Your eyes are fine - I have that problem ever since the alpha days. The normal projectiles are very hard to see, especially on desert and ice biomes. I use the "More Pew Pew" mod mainly for this reason (and because it looks awesome :) )

Yes please!

Also yes please. I have been experiencing this issue with a few custom maps in vanilla which had very high plateaus. It was forgivable there because it was beyond what the stock maps had, but we strongly need something like this now.
  3. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

After a playing a game, I feel like it should be possible to hook to Helios together. It would allow players to teleport titans from one planet to another.
  4. probodobodyne

probodobodyne Active Member

I believe inability to do so was a conscious design decision, which I support.
  5. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum Active Member

I kind of get why as it makes titans confined on the planet they were made. so it makes it harder to build them. which makes sense. But on the other hand, it would be epic.
  6. fuzzels

fuzzels Member

Just tried:
    - my good old install, upgrade that, check if I got it offered for 'free', even restarted several times and rammed on verify multiple times etc
    - deleted UberLauncher + wipe ./Library/Application Support/Uber Entertainment (indeed OSX)
    + redownload UberLauncher + re-install it all (long live reasonable connectivity nowadays to download ~2GiB)

Did get a 66% off offer, but nothing else.

I guess it has to do with having a alpha, beta and retail key[*] in Ubernet and that some automated process skipped updating my account due to the retail key.

Spammed support@ I am sure they'll be able to fix this. I guess though there might be other people affected.

To clarify, for people where it does work, do you have a *separate* key on the Account page or is the current key renamed to "Titan" or something similar?

This is all without Steam btw.

[*] three separate keys for three separate users, that is why one does for friends eh, give them PA ;)