Weighing in...

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Surberus, August 24, 2010.

1. XenoS ZeroWing

XenoS ZeroWing New Member

Never heard any trash talking in this game, allthough i'm in the uk and generally there is alot less of it compared to when i play with americans. I've been playing online since 1997 and one thing that is saddly true is that alot of gamers are complete dicks, so your going to have to put up with it. Muting is easy and quick to do so just use it and avoid the players that cant be social.

I would say only party up with one friend maybe two in this game or you will just be stacking up the teams and become worse than the trash talkers. Really annoying when you play public and some dicks just stack the teams vs new players, same mentallity as the hackers really.
  2. StriderHoang

StriderHoang New Member

So, wait. Were you complaining about GB or the people playing this game on Xbox Live in general?

Many people have already brought up teh points. Mics and anonymity, party with friends, etc. etc.

But I just had to chime in to. What were you expecting?

Yeah, Halo Reach is coming out 9/14, but do you realize what you're talking about? Halo has as much an established reputation for noisy assholes as much as the next game. Halo just happens to have a long running legacy. MNC just happens to be new. Both will have the same kinds of people we both hate.

My input is to just develop thick skin. If we're both talking about the thrill of random matchmaking, mute people and keep your tryhard pants off because people will piss you off if you invest yourself too much. Save that investment for when you play with friends.

Hell, I'll probably get Halo too, but I've always had a problem with picking up spawned weapons since Halo 2, so I'll probably split my time because MNC has a different idea about game balance.

Ok, I'm done. TL; DR, develop a thick skin or mute them. It'll happen no matter what game you're playing and it'll test the limits of what games you truly like.
  3. Surberus

Surberus New Member

I dont know what TL:DR means, so I don't know if I should be offended, or just laugh...
  4. faits

faits New Member

It means your post was Too Long, so he Didn't Read it.
  5. Red Rain

Red Rain New Member

it literally means too long didnt read but basically says the summary of what he said is there