WeGame support

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat PC Wishlist' started by Myst, January 3, 2011.

1. Myst

Myst New Member

(I figure this belongs on wishlist since I doubt the game was built with WeGame in mind, but feel free to move to bug forum if its better suited)

I've been trying to get some in-game footage recorded using WeGame client but every time I switch the recording on, the game crashes instantly.

I'm not sure if this is intentional to prevent other applications interfering with the game to prevent hacks (though FRAPS seems to have no problem), or if its something specific about WeGame that makes MNC break..

Would be nice if this could be fixed as I'm sure there are a lot of people who would start recording if they had a decent free tool (have also put in a request with the XFire guys to get some support), and you can never have too much publicity!

DxDiag attached in case its just my setup..

Attached Files:

2. grimbar

grimbar New Member

It's WeGame's duty to make it work not devs catering to some farcical recording tool.

While we're at it, demo recording would make this obsolete anyway and demo recording is something which is more in the scope of the devs.