Waiting for Support

Discussion in 'Support!' started by mkrater, September 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharkymarky65

sharkymarky65 New Member

I have the latest updated for my Radeon graphics card and I adjusted the power settings as well as other
    still I log in and I get a black screen after about 5 to 10 mins of waiting it crashes
    here is my dxdiag info

Attached Files:

2. SXX

SXX Post Master General

Your problem caused by 32-bit OS memory limitations:
    Code:
       Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
                 Memory: 3072MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3070MB RAM
    For more information and workaround check this topic:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/233250/discussions/2/648816742979172000/

Also 3GB RAM is not enough for this game. Minimum (that usually not enough) is 4GB.
  3. landor42

landor42 New Member

Any Update on E-mail and Steam key?

Created a ticket that i want to receive my Steam key( September 5), no mail or key.....
  4. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

I've checked the system and it appears to be sending Auto-Reply confirmation emails after an email or support ticket is created. Please check your SPAM or other folders for this confirmation email from Uber Support.

We're still working on requests sent in from a week ago. I apologize for the delay. Thank you again for your patience as we work on your requests.
  5. karpet22

karpet22 New Member

Hi Mkrater,

I did check my spam filters and every other folder but still no luck. What I do not understand is why would I immediately get all other emails from uberent (like account creation, password reset, forum access etc...) but not support confirmation emails? I'll try changing my email to another provider and see if it works...

6. MordisKo

MordisKo New Member

I'm having the exact same issue. I'm using a Gmail account.

I've opened three tickets because I thought I was doing something wrong, but I never get the auto reply.

Is somebody else affected by this? how did you solve it?
  7. landor42

landor42 New Member

I have checked in spam folder, still no e-mail from created ticket or Steam key.
    Using Gmail
  8. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@MordisKo I can see your 4 tickets in the queue.
    @landor42 I can see your ticket as well :)

Your requests will be answered in the order they were received.
  9. suthainn

suthainn New Member

Exact same for me, using Gmail and definitely no response email in spam or any other folder and I'm receiving other emails from Uberent fine, seems there must be some problem specifically with the confirmation emails which is very odd.
  10. landor42

landor42 New Member

Well that's some good news :)
  11. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@suthainn I can see both of your tickets in the queue.
  12. felipec

felipec Active Member

Can you see mine? I didn't get an auto reply e-mail =(
  13. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

14. felipec

felipec Active Member

Great! Thank! Btw, thank you for the fast response on the digital sound track key! You're awesome.
  15. gorock

gorock New Member

Thanks for the hardwork

have a game wont start problem. Submitted ticket and waited for two days, hopefully can have the problem olve and play the game soon
  16. landor42

landor42 New Member

Is it possible to remove a ticket?

Got my Steam key with todays update on the kickstarter page.
  17. mkrater

mkrater Uber Alumni

@landor42 Not that I know of, but you can reply or update your ticket saying you were able to resolve it. :)
  18. landor42

landor42 New Member

Well since i never got a Ticket creation mail, i dont have the ticket id number so, thats a no go.
    (Might be wrong, but i cant find ticket number anywhere on my pages)

Anyways if you somehow can remove ticket to ease the ticket load, feel free to do so.
    mkrater likes this.
  19. marchos

marchos New Member

No !! the launcher doesn't work !! It seems not work with Windows 7 + DirectX11... So, until it is impossible to play with the launcher, we need our Steam Key ! We bought the game since more one year twice as much..... and it is impossible to play the release day ..... It is crazy. Really.
  20. cdrkf

cdrkf Post Master General

Hi, Uber put out an email yesterday with instructions on how to get a Steam copy yourself, might be worth a try!

"If you're looking to convert your game key into a Steam key faster, we've got a great solution for you. Starting right now, you can automatically generate a Steam key from your game key. Here's how:

Just go to 'My Keys' (https://store.uberent.com/Account/MyKeys) and select your game key. A popup window should appear asking if you'd like to convert your game key into a Steam code. You cannot re-convert a Steam code back into a game key, but because your account is linked to PlayFab, you can play both via Steam and the Launcher!

Just enter your Steam key into your Steam client as "Activate a Product on Steam".

Your account must also be linked to your Steam account in order to play on Steam. To link your accounts correctly, please follow these instructions:

1) Restart your browser. It's important that you don't have any stale cookies.

2) Go to https://uberent.com/user/linkedsteamaccount

3) Log in with your UberNet credentials

4) Enter your Steam account information to link your UberNet account to your Steam account.

5) Annihilate."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.