Wacky House Rules private games.

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by PlumbumTheEpic, November 14, 2010.

1. sensitivepsycho

sensitivepsycho New Member

Mr. Plumbum, sir, may I make a new thread for this? I'm a friendless shut-in, so I'm more than able to organise it.
  2. That Dutch Guy

That Dutch Guy New Member

Count me in already.
  3. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

This isn't my de facto thread. I already said i'd manipulate the OP, but that is very dependent on me being online.

In layman's terms: Yeah.

Fixed that up for you. Typo.

Oh, yeah, and I be back!
  4. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

You guys should have a match where the only movement is assault or tank charges
  5. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

If you want me to be honest, I think that'd stand on the wrong side of the wacky/fun spectrum.
  6. lord_sammy

lord_sammy New Member

Suggestion: AZAZIN TAG

Skill Upgrades: Cloak 3/Passive 3

Endorsements: Gold Skill Regen, Silver Speed, Bronze Anything but Armor

Upgrading turrets to level 3 is encouraged.

Rules: All Assassins (obviously), 5 Hiders on both teams and 1 starting Seeker on each. Hiders are not allowed to attack the Seekers; Seekers are forbidden Shuriken launchers and may only use intuition, mobility and melee grapples. Each Seeker tries to find and tag an Assassin from the other team with a grapple! The tagged Hider becomes a Seeker while the Seeker relinquishes their position and becomes a Hider. Seekers are not allowed to lolcloke until they tag someone! Another note: Hiders must wield Shuriken Launchers to differentiate themselves from Seekers in the event that cloke dies. Private match setting states no overtime; ten minute match. Moneyball is hopefully unharmed, most money wins!

Subtype 1: Hiders are not allowed any communication what so ever. SILENCIO!

Subtype 2: Hiders are allowed to give the Seeker(s) hints about enemy Hiders should they hear a hum near their hiding place, but may not rat out the location of the enemy Seeker(s).

Suptybe 3: Hiders can give hints and rat out the enemy Seeker(s).

Subtype 4: Hiders may not give hints to their own Seeker(s) and are encouraged to rat out the location of the enemy Seeker(s). Poor Seeker(s). :(