Upcoming rookies on the move?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bonecrusher, December 14, 2010.

1. Unic0rnSunshine

Unic0rnSunshine New Member

2 friends of mine, evollove(numbers) and ownedblood both recently bought the game and have both been doing very well. I'd be on the lookout for them.
  2. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

I read the last three pages of this thread and kinda felt like deadeye for a split second.

On topic: If my connection stops making me do Jacktrips impersonations EVERY time I see ANYONE from the forums, I might have some names to contribute to this thread. I'm pleasently surprised I have not seen about 20 "I MADE HUDSON RAGE QUIT" threads in the past few days, because its probably seemed like that for anyone that has come acro
  3. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

I believe I played with you a few weeks ago. I think you were being a support on LR. I remember asking you to drop an airstrike on the opposing teams firebase and then thanking you for doing it; can't remember much other than that but you seemed to know what you were doing.
  4. sxd24

sxd24 Member

I lol'd.

Also, played against a Tank today called "Red White nBlue." Always played Tank across several matches, and any time I wasn't an anti-Tank class (Assault, mobile Gunner, Tank) he gave me problems. His dead-on accuracy with the Product Grenades seriously reminded me of Hudson, and he had decent accuracy with the Rail Gun.

Unless of course this is Hudson's alt account. In which case 'eff you.
  5. Deadpool FTW

Deadpool FTW New Member

I think he's actually from the gamefaqs board. He isn't as bad as Feedle, though, and he is a pretty good gunner.
  6. Zander Star

Zander Star New Member

fear the rifle , played yesterday had some fun snipin against him. redwhitenblue hela good product gernade across spunky through the halway off a wall on my face.and some tank that had rat in his name i used to play against alot?
  7. Sephisticated

Sephisticated New Member

I'm Sephisticated

I usually play with F5in and we carry. I really shine as an assault, but I still do pretty well with other classes.
  8. teapot

teapot Post Master General

I'd be confused too if I took everything out of context.

Fear the rifle is pretty good. I mean he tend to stay back and isolate himself with the sniper (Spunky Cola arena) so his stats were pretty good. Regardless of stats you can tell he know what decisions and moves to make when I'd push.
  9. StreetRx925

StreetRx925 New Member

I heard this assassin named StreetRx925 is pretty good. you guys should check him out. hes def a major rookie....give me a COOKIE@!
  10. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I don't have a mic. so it prolly wasn't me but I do play support sometimes
  11. F5in

F5in New Member

Even though Seph had to say it like this (>_>), I agree. I convinced Seph to get the game not long ago and he's already a good Assault. He could use some improvement and he definitely should use some more classes so he doesn't get bored.
  12. zVoltaire

zVoltaire New Member

I just want to know if any of you have played against/with me and have noticed how I played.

I've been quite active this week playing as an assault.

-zVoltaire
  13. Not Officer Willy

Not Officer Willy New Member

I agree with all of these quotes. I respectfully disagree with everyone else on this thread.
  14. Fighter4Christ

Fighter4Christ New Member

Though, I must say it was absolutely hilarious when you were on a GREAT team and me and one other gunner made your crew ragequit on spunky a few days ago...
  15. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

Another good non-forum player is RixSaga. Plays a mean assassin and a pretty good assault.
  16. Ian

Ian New Member

:lol:

He can't even finish a damn forum post
  17. vortexcontinuum

vortexcontinuum Active Member

I was trying to work on my Tank that game I played with you. Terrible idea, considering you were an assault. :cry:
  18. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Not really a rookie... or on the move.
  19. slingshot279

slingshot279 New Member

The only people I've seen that you guys have listed was fear the rifle, and he wasn't anything special. Every game I've played with him he would lose :( . He has a pretty good shot but he doesn't really do a whole lot because he tends to camp.
  20. mrsims31

mrsims31 New Member

Yeah, you didn't have a mic. That won't ever stop me from calling out enemies and areas that need attention to teammates though. :D