Upcoming rookies on the move?

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 General Discussion' started by Bonecrusher, December 14, 2010.

1. Im Hudson

Im Hudson New Member

2. Obsydianyte

Obsydianyte New Member

Team Oxyteam IS a joke, yes. It is meant to amuse, not glorify. And obviously people are interested if there are views at ALL on any topic, post, or video that concern the matter.

And just because Hudson pointed out that people don't boast doesn't mean he is talking about himself.
  3. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

But seriously, don't hate on Hudson and Oxyteam, they're just out to have fun. I think rookie would technically mean anyone playing that hasn't gone All Star. At least that's what I think.
  4. kckzi

kckzi New Member

New favorite person on the forums.
  5. lDeadEye

lDeadEye New Member

Fear the Rifle
  6. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

Oh hey, it's the sucker who raged at Tom and I gained an 20 killstreak on his face! Nice job! Happy to see you on the forums!

On an serious note though, hate on haters or dont hate at all. You're just wasting our time and your time.
  7. Saint Mudknot

Saint Mudknot New Member

ITS TIME TO CALLLLLLL
    [​IMG]

Its true people are good, but dont be mad at people who arent bastards. Hudson has a guide to teach new players to play, he enjoys MNC so he makes montages of his work. Im sure if he was a diehard CoD/HALO/CS/any other shooter fan he would be making montages there too lol.
    Dont get mad at people trying to give credit to players that arent known to the community.
  8. ObiFett

ObiFett New Member

Most relevant and rational thing said in response to this new dude's rant.

This thread is the completely wrong thread to complain about the attitude of exclusivity on this forum.
  9. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Have I been at the forum here long or have alot of buddies?
    NO!

I'm saying if you run into someone who you think is outstanding and doesn't get noticed or would be classified as good/new/rookie.

If I ran into you in a game and you ended up getting over 30+ kills and 0 deaths then I'd say your an Rookie on the movie. Regardless of your leaderboard status! If you have a blackjack beside your name then I wouldn't say your a rookie now would I?
  10. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

My GT is QUAGMIRE1609
    Have any of you played with me and if so was I good/put up a good fight
  11. Jraw20

Jraw20 New Member

I don't believe I have ever seen you, but I will keep an eye out and let you know.
  12. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

Ok thanks
  13. HI IM SNARF

HI IM SNARF New Member

When I first signed up for the forums, I knew one thing for sure - I would HATE Im Hudson. Why? Because everybody kisses his ***. When somebody gets their *** kissed that much, they turn into a douche.

But to be totally honest, he's not a douche. It's really not his fault that everybody kisses his ***, and he actually is pretty helpful and friendly on the forums. Definitely doesn't act like he's some kind of MNC Jesus. You're directing your hate at the wrong people bro.
  14. JackTrips

JackTrips New Member

No, you were right all along. His buttcheeks are red from 1000 kisses. One time he punched my grandmother.
  15. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Fear the Rifle is better than all of them by a long shot.
  16. Bonecrusher

Bonecrusher New Member

Some guy named VortexC something. He was a tough gunner to kill.
  17. adeadzombie

adeadzombie New Member

Have any of you ever played me?
    GT: adeadz0mbie but it was YOURHEADGOBOOM a week ago
  18. harpy515

harpy515 New Member

Ya but he plays with GP players, so he's able to camp spawn a lot more. Which makes him appear a lot better. When I played against you all I wasn't that impressed.
  19. BamBam11

BamBam11 New Member

I played against gp once fear the rifle to you guys just go for k/d until ot then juice rush
  20. Shammas

Shammas New Member

Make a team then. You weren't impressed that we pushed you into your spawn and held you there? I'm confused.