Unit Death Explosion

Discussion in 'Planetary Annihilation General Discussion' started by spainardslayer, March 7, 2013.

1. djunreal

djunreal New Member

In response to whoever it was who said about aircraft not damaging buildings if they explode over them and crash-land into them... If buildings had shields (which they won't, because they aren't being included in PA), then I could understand this, but because they don't, I think it's something that really needs to be put in - if you destroy an enemy air unit, and it's falling out of the sky, it's a big lump o' metal and it's gonna do some damage to something when it hits it. Or it disintegrates if it's been thoroughly overkilled with explosive stuff, in which case it peppers the ground with a bunch of small bits o' metal (and maybe does 1-2hp damage per bit o' metal per structure or something like that). Can't destroy an aeroplane, have it shower bits of metal everywhere, and /not/ break a few windows in the process...
  2. CrixOMix

CrixOMix Member

Totally agreed. I'm not sure what's fair in terms of damage, or reclaimable airplane wreckage, but it's ridiculous to have something fall out of the sky that weighs a ton and do no damage to anything.