unit creat eco

Discussion in 'Work-In-Progress Mods' started by startege1, June 6, 2015.

1. startege1

startege1 Active Member

Hi,

I would like to announce that I am working on a mod, where units produce eco.
    I calculated the eco, that each unit produces, from its value in metal.
    Every unit has a 0,6% metal income and 30% energy income depending on its original cost in metal.
    This means, the more expensive a unit is in vanilla, the more eco it produces.
    Up until now I have added a few new units to counterbalance the infinite stockpiling of units.

1. a new Scout: Has lower vision radius but a radar and has an energy upkeep.

2. a new Sniperbot: Has lower range, cost, damage, but higher rate of fire. Its produces no eco.

3. a new Tank: Does less damage, and is cheaper and has less health than the standart tank, but has a higher rate of fire and longer range. Produces no eco.

4. a new commander: I want to add new Unit-commanders that produce more eco than the original ones. This should make them more usefull in replacing a certain amount of units to reduce lag.

5. a new defense- satelite: Has high rate of fire and does more damage than an Anchor, but costs more and canĀ“t target air-units. It also uses missiles, rather than a beam-weapon.

You can not build Eco-strucktures like mexes or energy-plants.

Cheers,

Startege1

Attached Files:

DeathByDenim likes this.