Un-'Buy' a Turret

Discussion in 'Monday Night Combat 360 Wishlist' started by Bambam Bm, December 20, 2010.

1. Bambam Bm

Bambam Bm New Member

In Blitz modes, or in Crossfire matches, it's happened to me a few times and it probably happened to you at one point, buying the wrong turret, i was thinking of a solution of paying some money and say within a minute of it originally being build you can choose to get rid of it, to place a different turret there. (Only by the person who built the original one.)
  2. watsuneed

watsuneed New Member

I was just thinking about this last night. Either lag or the crazyness of the match has made me buy the wrong turrent more then once. You should have to pay a small price to change the turret and only the person who bought the turrent can change it. Good idea.
  3. buffacumber

buffacumber Member

except i'd lovre to be able to change the turrets my allies build in crossfire. Especially when I see them building level 1 lazerblazers everywhere and longshots on the beginning nubs...
  4. PlumbumTheEpic

PlumbumTheEpic New Member

Exploitable, since they'll replace your 3.3 RockIt with a level 1 Laser Blazer
  5. Flawed

Flawed New Member

GRIEF-O-RAMA! OH YEAH!

Seriously you KNOW there'd be people running around replacing 3.3 Rocket with lasers just to be jerks. The only way this would work is if you could ONLY replace turrets you yourself bought, but I think perhaps uber wants it the way it is so that you have to be careful when building a turret lag and all
  6. Mrsubguy

Mrsubguy New Member

I agree but i' rather see other updates since well, it's not that big of a problem ( happens often) Plus just leave it at level 1 if you want it destroyed. Unless your pushing bos forward in whch case you shoudn't really need to change it
  7. Immortal303

Immortal303 New Member

I could see leaving it the way it is in Crossfire, but it should be an option in Blitz mode. If you screw up, maybe hit the d-pad wrong and buy the wrong turret there, it can really screw up your plan. What it Jackbots just took out your shaveice around round 600 and you accidentally replace it with a rocket turret? Now ur just screwed.
  8. ApplePython

ApplePython New Member

I like the idea, but I rather have it be able to be sold back to the person who bought it only.