Uber Store is now open!

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 10, 2010.

1. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I feel you there. Finding jobs where I live is near impossible. It also doesn't help that my form of transportation is my feet 50% of the time. :?
  2. Ian

Ian New Member

Don't get me started... :x
  3. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

I will be ordering Thursday!!! I can't afford the all star special with Christmas and all but if you could could sign mine I would greatly appreciate it! You really take care of us fans I love it.
  4. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We're down to a skeleton crew at the office so you might not get a lot of signatures on Thursday.
  5. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

I never thought of that. I will hold off then until after the holiday. Thanks for letting me know!
  6. Hako

Hako New Member

I wanna see team specific shirts and hats. :p I was wanting a hat but I want one with the Hotshot logo (The color suits me more in real life. :p) on it. I'm not really a fan of the trucker hats, either. :(
  7. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

If I order today are you guys back in the office for any sigs? I hope you guys had a great xmas I got 2 MNC shirts it was amazing!
  8. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

We've shut the office down until Jan 3rd. That's when everyone's back.
  9. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

Well you guys are lucky! Thanks for the info I will be ordering on the 3rd. :D
  10. DeadStretch

After drooling over the statue pictures I was thinking it would be cool if you guys had some more little MNC/Uber memorabilia.

Stickers/Patches/Key-chains
    Posters/Banners/Flags
    Shot Glasses/Beer Steins
    Night Lights
    Clocks
    Soap
    Pens
    Sleeping Bags
    Calendars
    Rugs
    Towels
    Blankets
    Pillows
    Mouse Pads
    XBox faceplates (idk if these even work on the new XBox)
    XBox Controllers

:lol: :lol:
    yeah, I couldn't stop for some reason.
  11. represent601

represent601 New Member

haha deadstretch the first two made sense then it just went downhill from there, it made me laugh I would soooo buy the soap!! and they also need to make wallets, erasers, and cereal.

and a question to my uber buddies, I tried to get a t-shirt from the store earlier but it said my card didnt work, whats up with that? this is what I am using---

Attached Files:

12. Hako

Hako New Member

Did you register it online? I've had to do that with all my gift cards.
  13. represent601

represent601 New Member

yeah, I already registered it, I even went back and checked to see if it did, still nothing :/
  14. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

HI-OH got my order placed!!!!! Sorry if this has been answered already but where did the tank statue go?
  15. DeadStretch

I think they held off on selling it for a bit until they find a better way to ship him w/out breaking.

Which had me think of something. I noticed the box you (Uber) had shipped all my stuff to me in didn't have a fragile sticker. Having worked in the shipping and receiving business for a good 6 years a "fragile" sticker will go a long way. Also my brother told me the box was left at his doorstep and didn't have to sign for it which leads me to believe it was shipped via UPS which is the worst carrier service for fragile stuff. Having worked in the truck and in the warehouse for UPS I can tell you they don't give a **** about the boxes and toss them around like it's just an empty box.

DHL and/or FedEX are the better carriers for fragile products. If all else fails USPS will guarantee it ships safely.