Uber Store is now open!

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 10, 2010.

1. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Yes it made my day.

Question. Are there any plans for a Support statue? :cool:
  2. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

Will do! And quick question. Not that it's a problem, but is Pitgirl's flashlight thing supposed to be removable?
  3. GuardianE

GuardianE New Member

Any timetable for when other specials might come out?

Thanks so much again for making these available! :)
  4. Hector

Hector New Member

Are the statues limited or no?
  5. bgolus

bgolus Uber Alumni

They're limited in that if they don't sell well we won't be making more, but they aren't a limited edition run in the sense of only 250 will ever be made then the original casts are destroyed.

If these suddenly start selling quickly and we get back ordered we will probably make more, but I can't guarantee that.

Perhaps plushy mascots or action figure fodder instead? Buy more stuff and this might be a possibility!
  6. TheJustinIsALie

TheJustinIsALie New Member

Perhaps a plushy Pit girl?
  7. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Have to say I thought that I would never own one of those models, now that you have a store I can buy some to forever treasure on my shelf :p

Postage overseas to the UK was fixed right? for what I have read it might be 20 dollars per item? in that case it's a little too far fetched for my income. If it's more reasonable expect me to give you lots of money :lol:

*edit* small question about Tee sizes, what's the number size for large? I wear a large but Uk size standards vary compared to overseas, what might me a large here is an XL for you, or a medium I have no idea.

*edit2* found a page for size conversions, i'll just follow this and order what I need :)
    http://www.usatourist.com/english/trave ... sizes.html
  8. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

To go along with our Free Spunky Cola DLC, we're doing free shipping for the rest of December! While supplies last that is.
  9. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I really need to buy something before either the stock is gone or December is over.
    :D
  10. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

You people are officially the best dev's ever to grace this generation :D

*edit* placed my order this evening, if the assault model and bacon ammo tee look good in person you can be sure that I will order more ;)
  11. represent601

represent601 New Member

OH MY GOD MY PAYCHECK IS IN TWO WEEKS I AM SOOO GETTING THE ALLSTAR SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
    THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE THE DEVS HERE!
  12. GuardianE

GuardianE New Member

So, nothing on the other special packages becoming available? I'd love to take advantage of the free shipping in December, but I really just can't afford the All Star Special... and I'd love to get the poster/coins along with a statue.
  13. represent601

represent601 New Member

aww what a let down, my paycheck only ended up being 157.60, so I am just going to get an assassin statue and a tee. maybe next paycheck I can get some more statues, I got some extra hours on officerfuttbucks advice, so this next paycheck should be nice :D

edit: I reallllly want the coins and poster though :cry: , and I was going to give the mnc game card to my friend. oh well I guess he will have to wait.
  14. Ian

Ian New Member

Could you guys put game cards for sale on the site? I'd like to buy a copy or two for friends. It's better than buying them MS points, because they could buy something else in the end
  15. Snappyguy

Snappyguy New Member

Is the Tank sold out?
  16. neutrino

neutrino low mass particle Uber Employee

The tank isn't sold out but we've put him on hold until we get the shipping issues figured out.
  17. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Recieved my Assault and tee today, well what I mean is that they are holding it until I pay 17.94 import tax *ouch* but it was to be expected, ordering an item from outside the EU usually has this happen. The biggest cheek is that royal mail also want you to pay 8 of that fee just for holding it.

AH well, will pick it up monday and then drool over it's beauty while it sits on my 360 next to my pc, both of which have monday night combat installed :cool:
  18. Diablohead

Diablohead New Member

Just want to add that I picked up my package today, the assault figure was really well packaged and it looks great in person, very good quality and some excellent detail, feels lighter then it looks but that's a good thing.

The teeshirt fits me great, american large is about an inch bigger then uk large it seems but still it fits and i'm wearing it right now :cool:

Extremely happy with my figure, thank you uber. Assault is living on my slim 360 right now.
  19. Hako

Hako New Member

Hoping to get hired in January so I'll have money for the All-Star-Special and a couple of T-shirts.
  20. nastjuid

nastjuid New Member

OOooooh, I know what I'm wasting money on after the holidays hehe. Also, what's it gonna take to get a Red & Blue Pit Girl chest bump T-shirt? A pit girl trying to pull tank's tongue off the frost turret T-shirt?