Uber Store is now open!

Discussion in 'Uber Entertainment Discussion' started by Ekanaut, November 10, 2010.

1. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

AZAZN. I WANT AZAZN SHIRTS :twisted:
  2. GuardianE

GuardianE New Member

Oh, man that would be so awesome of you.

Thanks, Ekanaut!
  3. NataVonDoom

NataVonDoom New Member

Congratz on opening the store! Want evverything ;A;
  4. PohTayToez

PohTayToez New Member

Woohoo! Shirts just came. I had them delivered to my shop, and I went and changed into one right away. They look and feel like good quality, and they fit great. Also, the MNC Retro and MNC Black shirts have the Uber Entertainment logo on the back neck, a good addition that wasn't described or pictured in the store.
  5. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

I am jealous.

I need a job haha
  6. hostileparadox

hostileparadox Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
  7. GRRRKILL

GRRRKILL New Member

Pretty please!!! I will be ordering mine after the holidays but a combo like that would be amazing. I'm still waiting for a gunner and support statue those are day 1 buys!
  8. TOM12121112

TOM12121112 New Member

just out of curiosity, what made you guys go with the classes you did?
  9. PigletB12

PigletB12 New Member

Just got my shirts in today, perfect comfy fit. As the tank would say, LOOKING GOOD!
  10. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Pitgirl was our prototype and the first statue we did as prizes for our first PAX East debut and competitions. We used her as a way to iron out the process between us and the company that made the statues. She took awhile to get right due to the amount of painting and face details.

Assassin was picked because of her unique look and she's a frickin ninja!

Assault because it was the first character that we balanced and his model was ready to go before Support.

Tank because he has a more unique weapon and interesting face compared to Gunner and it was the first model I did for the game and I wanted to see a 3d model in statue form.
  11. Scented Midget

Scented Midget New Member

If you guys make a Supports Shotgun or his face, i will so make my dad buy it.
    Or a quote.
    anything gnarly lookin :D
  12. mikl

mikl New Member

You should make a chess board like the one in the support picture. I would totally buy it. Also a beanie that has the MNC logo. And a Bullseye statue
  13. Liefglinde

Liefglinde New Member

I just got all the stuff I ordered and it's amazing! Except... The Tank is somewhat damaged and broken :cry:
  14. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

email store@uberent.com and we'll replace that sucker for you. Tank's a heavy statue and we're reinforcing the boxes for better travel.
  15. DeadStretch

DeadStretch Post Master General

If I may ask, how are you packaging the Tank Statue?(or statues in general) I used to be a shipping/receiving supervisor for a Hospital Supply warehouse so maybe I could give you a few tips on how to pack it with a bit more resilience.

Also if you are shipping through UPS they are extremely careless with the delicate packages, or any package for that matter. USPS care for the packages more but there is usually some sort of delays. Fed-Ex is the way to go, imo.

If the Uber store starts to take off I wouldn't mind giving you some tips to make the order processing, labeling, and overall logistics a bit more streamlined and hassle free/time saving.
    :ugeek:
  16. Rev Rabies

Rev Rabies New Member

No paypal?
  17. represent601

represent601 New Member

oh my gosh I don't get my pay check for another two weeks!!!! well until then I will just drool over the items, is there any way y'all could do like a customizable combo? like I want that special deal I just want to take out the tank and assault. I honestly don't mind if y'all don't, but it would be really cool if that were an option, I can always find space by my tv for the tank and assault. :D
  18. FB Zombie Chaos

FB Zombie Chaos New Member

Hey guys! I just got my shirts over the weekend!

They're awesome.

Also thanks for the postit note Tank drawing. It's awesome as well.

:p
  19. The Teominator

The Teominator New Member

I want an T-shirt/Wallpaper with Pitgirl holding an postcard from the Tank saying "Wishing you was here" and a picture with him punching an Asassin while charging towards an support and sniper with shocked/horrified faces. Also an Gunner, Assault and Exploding Jackbot in the background.
  20. Ekanaut

Ekanaut Uber Alumni

Ha, glad you liked it. I packaged that myself and decided to throw in a little drawing.

Cheers.